Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

Wolf Boy

What version of Blue Jeans & Video Games are you guys going to keep on your itunes, I don't like having the same song twice but I'm not sure which one I should delete

They're exactly the same minus a few seconds cut off. You won't notice anything different.

It's not on his tumblr.

Side note; I do NOT find him attractive at all.

Yeah, he's not my type either, too skinny for my taste, but he can be photogenic, i can see why he's a model.

Wolf Boy

For the U.S fans here, since the DELUXE won't be available there without a import purchace, TARGET will be selling their own version of the deluxe that has 2 bonus tracks, Lolita and Without You. No Lucky Ones though.

I don't understand all the hate towards Carmen.. I think it's really good!

It is "odd" sounding, however i think it's amazing and it's in my top 5.

For the U.S fans here, since the DELUXE won't be available there without a import purchace, TARGET will be selling their own version of the deluxe that has 2 bonus tracks, Lolita and Without You. No Lucky Ones though.

It is "odd" sounding, however i think it's amazing and it's in my top 5.

nooo I want all three tracks!

ChasingTheGhost

:angry: