❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

ChasingTheGhost

WTF THEY DID NOT TAKE OUT THE WE DONT GIVE A FUUUUU FROM THIS IS WHAT MAKES US GIRLS IM PISSED

i loved the new replacement. :nails: COME ON TAKE A SHOT.

monsterdevotion

i loved the new replacement. :nails: COME ON TAKE A SHOT.

No shut up :cry: We dont give a fuuu was amazing

MikeyMonster

Ugh, I'm at a doctors office right now. I soo wanted to download this before I left but didn't have a chance. Won't be hogptme till about 2 am or so. Got work after this them going out after work. Lameee.

I'm happy I never listened to any of the songs from the album (apart from Born To Die, Off To The Races, Blue Jeans and Video Games) before listening to the album. I never listened to any of the demos, which is probably better, because a lot of people keep saying that the demos are better, and I'd rather fall in love with the final versions than the demos.

:tongue:

MattyMonster

I'm happy I never listened to any of the songs from the album (apart from Born To Die, Off To The Races, Blue Jeans and Video Games) before listening to the album. I never listened to any of the demos, which is probably better, because a lot of people keep saying that the demos are better, and I'd rather fall in love with the final versions than the demos.

:tongue:

TIWMUG is the only better demo imo. All the other ones are perfectly reworked :worship:

ChasingTheGhost

TIWMUG is the only better demo imo. All the other ones are perfectly reworked :worship:

thisss. i love the new TIWMUG

Am I the only one who totally would never have realised that she was singing "Diet Mountain Dew", if it wasn't for the title? I can't make out a word of what she's singing in that song...

Hoping the other songs are better.