❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

i spit on haters

*D/L the album now, I already have about 5 songs from her on my ipod. I don't even know what the album track list consist of. I probably already heard all the songs already via Youtube. :fat:

i spit on haters

Just to ask, has the deluxe version tracks leaked as well?

*Yup. I'm D/L the deluxe version.

monsterdevotion

*D/L the album now, I already have about 5 songs from her on my ipod. I don't even know what the album track list consist of. I probably already heard all the songs already via Youtube. :fat:

Well if you didn't listen to any of the live performances like me you still have more than half of the album to, plus the finals versions of the demos we already had.

So are we having a different Born To Die (song) on the album? The leaked version has the iTunes versions of the first 4 songs. :cry:

MattyMonster

tumblr_lybbulwA181r0lfe2o1_500.jpg<br><br>tumblr_lybbr8vJdO1r8t0too1_500.png<br><br>tumblr_lybbpmmkh11r9ih9zo1_500.jpg<br><br>tumblr_lybbr5wgLm1r0lfe2o1_500.jpg<br><br>tumblr_lybbkyHu5N1r50dzzo1_500.jpg

Flawless :flutter:

Though, I can´t concentrate on the cover, cause my eyes keep looking at "I´m a genius, Just like God." :fail: :toofunny:

monsterdevotion

Saw those pics on ****yeahLanaDelRey she looks amazing :flutter:

God "Summertime Sadness" is so amazing :cry:

i spit on haters

Well if you didn't listen to any of the live performances like me you still have more than half of the album to, plus the finals versions of the demos we already had.

yeah there is a few songs I haven't heard. I just looked at the track list in the folder.

What's the best highest quality link? Thanks in advance :)

*I'd link you but I thought file sharing wasn't allowed?

I have decided, at 4:22am, that Radio will be my funeral song. :spin:

I'll probably wake up in a couple hours time and think to myself why the the **** I thought that. :toofunny: