💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

I'm planning to listen to the album tomorrow after my exam, but so far I've heard Born to Die and Blue Jeans. Born to Die was kinda ehh, but I'm really loving Blue Jeans. Been listening to it all day. :flutter:

I found a website that posted it but you have to pay to get the link :cry:

Ugh, the Irish always take the longest to upload iTunes releases for some reason. :cry:

Wolf Boy

The booklet pics have BLOOD. Or so people are saying

Anyway, this line in Dark Paradise, "but i wish i was dead".....it's so morbid but she says it so lovely, lol.

COULD SOMEONE PLZZZZ UPLOAD THE BOOKLET ON MEDIAFIRE THO

I can't find any links to the iTunes version. Ugh they're taking forever to upload it

Lana Del Rey

The booklet pics have BLOOD. Or so people are saying

Yeah, I posted a pic on the last page.

tumblr_lyfnb1Mik81qztbnpo1_500.png

In other news.. http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-16729651

She had an early stab at recording an album - 2008's Lizzy Grant aka Lana Del Ray - which was made for $10,000 (£6,000) with Paul McCartney and Regina Spektor's producer David Kahne.

But it was never formally released, popping up on iTunes for two months in 2010 before quietly disappearing.

"I had signed to an independent label but they couldn't fund the release of it," says Del Rey.

"People act like it's so shrouded in mystery, the 'forgotten terrible album'.

"But if you look on YouTube, all 13 tracks are available with millions of views, so it's not like no-one's heard them.

"We were all proud of it. It's pretty good."

The singer recently bought back the rights to the record, and says: "I'm re-releasing it, maybe in late summer."

I can't find any links to the iTunes version. Ugh they're taking forever to upload it

That's just how the Irish are. :sad: