Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Joanne' Album Cover

Coop

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

This thread is a MESS

tumblr_lxgqm2cdEI1qe4kh8.gifĀ 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dramatica

I really hope that Gaga doesn't visit GGD during this messy era. She would get back on antidepressants and consider leaving the music biz again.

tumblr_njsjsrUG5U1qg5o2oo2_250.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

16 hours ago, JAYPAZ said:

i made an artwork! Ā work in progress-I am so excited

Ā  Hide contents

fe8e8563a0.jpg

Ā 

This looks very cute. You made her face look like the characters in GTA artworks

WhiteShadow90
18 hours ago, concloms said:

wow haven't logged on in a while

But IĀ see some people are already disliking this era

Personally, her imagery and overall aesthetic has been so pleasing to me, and it's pretty refreshing. If you take into consideration whatever the hell AP was, this is a total step up. I love the album cover for its simplicity. It's gonna be real, cos it's her. It's plainly Gaga. And I live for it.

Well said :)

Personally I liked AP, but this is better ;)

Aga Gydal

If I can throw my two cents in about this cover since I haven't had the chance to post yet:

The purpose of the simple photo is to insist on a clean slate. There is no reference to artifice, bombast, or Gaga the fame monster. She has been a concept artist up to this point, and all four of her albums so far have been about elevated concepts of fame: The Fame/Monster assessed the yin and yang of celebrity from the outside looking in, and BTW/ARTPOP assessed the yin and yang of superstardomĀ from inside the bubble. ARTPOP played like a final lap of sorts on the general topic of fame and artifice, which you could see by the routine references to her past looks, etc.Ā 

This does feel like a debut album of sorts because all signs point to a brand new sound and chapter for her. It's natural for us to feel uneasy about it because there's the fear that all the things we loved about her music won't translate to phase 2. Perfect Illusion is a quick sprint of a comeback song and while it didn't align with our expectations at all, I'm sure it was meant to beĀ a 'sorbet' of sorts to cleanse our palettes (and expectations)Ā for the album.

Her attitude on the cover is exactly like she's been publicly lately too. Cool, content, confident. A far cry from the feverish Gaga of 2013 who was clinging a little too hard to fan interfacing and trying to over-deliver. She seems to be free of those pressures that sunk her ARTPOP campaign and it'll be interesting to see how a blank slate Gaga will fare.Ā 

high heeled fem
On 16 September 2016 at 10:37 PM, RudzXinc said:

IMG_20160916_192840.jpg

JOANNE DELUXE EDITION

OMFG LOL

WOOOOO YEAHHH

animated-smiley-gif2.gifanimated-smiley-gif2.gifanimated-smiley-gif2.gifanimated-smiley-gif2.gif

Archived