đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

John Wayne is confusing me

littlepotter

Featured Posts

littlepotter

Are you guys serious or trolling when you say John Wayne is about like an actual actor called John Wayne? I really can't tell. I thought it was like obviously a play on words, kind of an alter ego... John Wayne-JonWayne-Joanne

I'm like :huh:

chaeri pls

djBuffoon

None of us know what the song is about, all that we know is the song is called "John Wayne", and that John Wayne was a legendary, prototypical cowboy/actor.

JustAnotherDay

I didn't really think about that possibility but John Wayne is very famous, I find it hard to believe she would use that name as an alter ego since it already has so much weight and would be overshadowed by the original John Wayne

was NickARTPOP

littlepotter
1 minute ago, NickARTPOP said:

I didn't really think about that possibility but John Wayne is very famous, I find it hard to believe she would use that name as an alter ego since it already has so much weight and would be overshadowed by the original John Wayne

I don't know, it doesn't feel like a coincidence...

chaeri pls

SummerGirl21

It's not about "John Wayne" the person. It's about her seeking out wild men like John Wayne. 

6 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

John Wayne-JonWayne-Joanne

I'm like :huh:

WHUUUUUT never thought of that ! That'd be genius but maybe a bit too tricky imo

Teri Hatcher

isn't he a serial killer?!! in AHS i think i remembers something like that

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Did anyone consider that this could be a song for Taylor Kinney?  Like 'He's my John Wayne' ??

darkchylde

lmao at everyone saying he was one of the greatest actors of all time

y'all would eat anything hollywood spits lmao.

Archived