💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Real insider

Gabi

Featured Posts

The same insider that posted  this:

and also posted "38 DAYS" and then deleted it, there was a whole thread about it:

Two days ago he posted those lyrics!!!

i just realized that those lyrics come from a book,not sure if has nothing to do with gaga album, but he new the lyrics of pi's chorus and the album release date, creepy 

:giveup: SO HERE FOR THE FIRST 30 SECONDS OF THE SONG BEING GAGA CITING POETRY ALA BTW + G.U.Y.'s INTROS

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

yASSsss

Omg,he was right about the release date. :deadbanana: 

told you all,he was a legit insider 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Twitter insiders have never,and will never, be a reliable source of "news". I don't care what their right/wrong ratio is.

Purr more, hiss less.

yASSsss
Just now, calmar said:

If this were real, it sounds pretty cool.

it is.they tweeted JOANNE's release date on Sep 12th 

CsLrsPOWEAEYuGF.jpg

yASSsss
Just now, FATCAT said:

Twitter insiders have never,and will never, be a reliable source of "news". I don't care what their right/wrong ratio is.

how do you explain this? :gaycat: 

CsLrsPOWEAEYuGF.jpg

NewUsername
Just now, yASSsss said:

what even :duck: 

fake. I doubt Gaga and her team decided the release date 7 months in advance...

Teri Hatcher

theres another one. they announced the date TWENTY minutes before gaga did. HOW?   

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

3 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

how do you explain this? :gaycat: 

CsLrsPOWEAEYuGF.jpg

A lucky guess. The album was going to be released on a friday, there are a few fridays every month, and their are only 2 realistic months for release. November would be too late if it's already wrapped up, so October. That leaves 4 fridays, and the first 2 are really early, not a safe bet. He had a 1/3 chance, and had he been wrong, no one would have remembered.

Purr more, hiss less.

yASSsss
Just now, FATCAT said:

A lucky guess. The album was going to be released on a friday, there are a few fridays every month, and their are only 2 realistic months for release. November would be too late if it's already wrapped up, so October. That leaves 4 fridays, and the first 2 are really early, not a safe bet. He had a 1/3 chance, and had he been wrong, no one would have remembered.

and PI lyrics? :gaycat: 

Archived