Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you feel sad?

Gagafy

Featured Posts

Just now, Gagafy said:

this thread is about the magic of Gaga and Redone, other artist, create a new thread and move on.

These are RedObe productions still, his distinctive sounds

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

These are RedObe productions still, his distinctive sounds

hair and scheise doesnt sound like those, and it's from Gaga and redone, post 2009, period. If you want to continue further, please create another thread.

I don't feel sad. They had a great run of hits together and it just feels like the magic isn't there between them anymore and that's fine. Both parties can move into different directions and continue to do their own things. I feel like they were forcing themselves together to do songs for this record after not having seriously collabed on anything in so long

Galagala

Though I love PI very much , but

I FEEL DISAPPOINTED AND WORRIED ABOUT HER. 

Yeah,new gaga, new music

but tbh, I think all things in 2008-2012 are more amazing than now to me. 

A queen like Adele or TaylorSwift still make good AND POPULAR HITS. 

These are my thoughts and I still hope she could make some hits most people would love. 

On 9/16/2016 at 0:55 AM, Galagala said:

Yeah,new gaga, new music

These are my thoughts and I still hope she could make some hits most people would love. 

true to me too. i'll never get tired of TEOG, Gypsy, Dance in the dark, bad romance, hair, poker face, paparrazi, Judas, You&I, Telephone ... kinds of songs.
But i never in the mood of continuous playback of some experimental songs of her like what she is doing now, and some songs from ARTPOP.

No, I kind of got tired of the same formula and similar production being used. Their work together is great but I'm ready for something new. 

Bellatrix
On 15 september 2016 at 6:55 PM, Galagala said:

Yeah,new gaga, new music

Is popular hits really that important to you? Why care if others like the music or not? It's what you think about it that matters.

Gagas music is awesome and if others don't like it then that is their loss and not something we should pay attention to.

Elton John has been co-writing his songs with Bernie Taupin since the 1960's. They have released something like 30 albums together. Their partnership as song writers has been creatively, commercially, and critically fruitful.

The notion that continuing to collaborate with RedOne would halt Gaga's creative evolution is ridiculous. The difference between Boys, Boys, Boys and Judas is night and day.

Lady Gaga and RedOne are a brilliant song writing team. They create magic. I don't think there is anything wrong with her continuing to collaborate with him.

WhiteShadow90

I'm not really sad, but I am not happy about it either.
I'd like to hear what they've come up with, but I'm pretty sure the rest of the Album will be pretty great too.

I don't think she would have scrapped all the Songs if she didn't have some proper "replacements".

Computer

I'm not sad yet about not hearing them, because it's possible she just reworked them, right?

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

13 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Elton John has been co-writing his songs with Bernie Taupin since the 1960's. They have released something like 30 albums together. Their partnership as song writers has been creatively, commercially, and critically fruitful.

The notion that continuing to collaborate with RedOne would halt Gaga's creative evolution is ridiculous. The difference between Boys, Boys, Boys and Judas is night and day.

Lady Gaga and RedOne are a brilliant song writing team. They create magic. I don't think there is anything wrong with her continuing to collaborate with him.

absolutely right you are. Same goes for michael jackson and Quincy Jones. But i do believe Gaga wants and loves to collaborate with Mark Ronson for many years, that's what makes her to drop RedOne out for LG5. It's sad, since we got hyped so much during the early 2015. But that's what we have to accept it now.

Archived