Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Would you be here for Two Hearts as the title of LG5?

crisTEAne

LG5 title  

61 members have voted

1. 1. two hearts

Featured Posts

crisTEAne

31:37

i was taking a long shower, washing my hair, listening to the above interview. i think it must be one of favorite interviews.

as she was talking about joanne and mentioned that she thinks she might have two hearts, the idea of LG5 being named two hearts came to me. i know she said that the record will not be conceptual, but i don't (wanna) believe that. anyway, the point is that she tends to have/imply several layers of meaning behind her songs/titles. two hearts would continue that duality motif that has always been present in her work (TF: inner/outer fame; TFM: light/dark; BTW: identity/society; AP: art/pop). that way LG5 would be about gagz/stefani. not in the sense that the former is a character/persona; rather, in the sense that the latter is the antithesis of the societal perception of lady gagz. remember? she said that she has as much gagz in her as stefani; it's just that there is a version/perceived idea of lady gagz constructed by the GP with which she cannot identify as she and her fans view her differently. now she wants the causal listener to have a more accurate understanding of her artistry and musicianship, i guess.

maybe it's a basic idea, idk. just wanted to share. i smell great, tho. :hor: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Sylvanas

It's plausible! She's a big fan of duality and balance. Art and pop, reality and fantasy, GaGa and Stefani. I like it. :nick:

Edit: This goes into the whole private and public theme of 2012. Who are popstars, are they real, or perfect illusions? :creepflop:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

crisTEAne
3 minutes ago, Sylvanas said:

This goes into the whole private and public theme of 2012. Who are popstars, are they real, or perfect illusions? :creepflop:

ARTPOP: Act 2 :creepflop:

1 minute ago, Bellatrix said:

It's not a title I'd prefer, but I'd be here for The Big Hungarian @T E A :classy:

i was your diamond in the rough. :cryga: 

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, Gaga of Time said:

The Two Hearts Ball :creepflop:

i want my ticket now. :gaycat:

1 minute ago, Ritsu said:

WAY BETTER than joanne or stefani if you ask me

thank you. :hor: 

OmgSum1Actually

ARTPOP ACT II bc Perfect Illusion feels like it belongs to ARTPOP :firega:

Shameless selfpromo

boneknuckleskin

I don't get why there's not more love for this yet people are perched for "Chaos" which sounds like a Britney Spears flop. 

crisTEAne
6 minutes ago, boneknuckleskin said:

I don't get why there's not more love for this

i'm glad you like it. :nick: 

21 minutes ago, boneknuckleskin said:

I don't get why there's not more love for this yet people are perched for "Chaos" which sounds like a Britney Spears flop. 

this made me scream

1 hour ago, OmgSum1Actually said:

ARTPOP ACT II bc Perfect Illusion feels like it belongs to ARTPOP 

Really? I thought it couldn't sound further :O

Archived