💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Perfect Illusion hits 13M views on Youtube

sipthistea

Featured Posts

sipthistea

Hey guys! I just wanted to tell you that PI achieved 13M views on Youtube.

So keep on streaming, buying and enjoying the song :lana:

Bradley

Here comes the people who say it's annoying to report on every million views the (audio) video gets. :chica:

I don't mind this at all though. Looking forward to the 14 million views thread.

2 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Here comes the people who say it's annoying to report on every million views the (audio) video gets. :chica:

I'm here

tumblr_inline_odfd3kPyyb1qh95d2_500.gif

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Bradley
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

13 million is nothing. Applause video got 12 million in a day. Hardly an ''achievement''. 

Did it really? Why don't I recall that? video =/= audio video, you need to make a difference between the two.

Chris Evans
Just now, Bradley Cooper said:

Did it really? Why don't I recall that?

Applause music video but I think it was 10M not 12

sipthistea
4 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

I don't mind this at all though. Looking forward to the 14 million views thread.

Well, we're just embracing every million that comes while enjoying the new song :queenga:

Bradley
Just now, Chris Evans said:

Applause music video but I think it was 10M not 12

Like I said in my earlier comment, music video =/= audio video. The former garners views more easily than the latter.

Bradley
Just now, sipthistea said:

Well, we're just embracing every million that comes while enjoying the new song :queenga:

Ignore them. I'm here for the threads.

And the PI music video should also have similar numbers as Applause music video or maybe more considering radio is spinning it and fans are gagging for the MV 

Bradley
11 minutes ago, S0436 said:

And the PI music video should also have similar numbers as Applause music video or maybe more considering radio is spinning it and fans are gagging for the MV 

but Applause was heavily promoted on TV, Perfect Illusion isn't. Also the visuals for Applause were bright, attractive and colourful. Unless the music video for Perfect Illusion is equally interesting, I doubt it can get 200 million views.

Archived