Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Should we avoid revealing AHS theme for non US Monsters?

badgalriri

spoil?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. spoil?

• Yes; who cares
    • No; dont ruin it for them

Featured Posts

Poissonche
Just now, badgalriri said:

some have brought up good points. if you use the internet. it will be hard to avoid spoilers. cause everyone will be talking about it

Everyone else is doing it, so who cares if I do it?

-homophobia;

-racism;

-sexism;

-not recycling.

Ok I'm not THAT passionate for anti-spoil, but you get the point.

badgalriri
Just now, Poissonche said:

Everyone else is doing it, so who cares if I do it?

-homophobia;

-racism;

-sexism;

-not recycling.

Ok I'm not THAT passionate for anti-spoil, but you get the point.

lmao this was a reach

4 minutes ago, malazam said:

Since GagaDaily is about Gaga, I will not stay out of it just because of people doing spoilers.

You can't ignore a thread called 'AHS: theme'

Then you've been warned :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

malazam
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

Then you've been warned :rip:

I'm saying that because a lot of people hates spoilers, not my case, I love them. I spoiled myself with ALL the tv series/movies I've watched and books I've read...

I'll be watching it on a streaming site because I can't contain myself 'til tomorrow.

Spoiler

Tris died virgin in Allegiant

another shot before we kiss the other side

Chris Evans

obviously don't spoil it on the thread title but they should know opening a thread you might run into spoilers + just being online (especially twitter) will spoil it there's no escaping it

joemayzzin

I'm watching it when it premieres in like 30 minutes, if anything i will just say how cool or hot gaga looks but ill behave lol didn't know most people from here aren't in the U.S

Katsuki Bakugo
28 minutes ago, badgalriri said:

Well, AHS 6 premieres tonight and the theme is still a mystery!!  I know it doesnt premiere in other countries tonight... so should it be kept a secret still until yall can watch? Or does it not matter

so if the poll says no; please dont make threads that will ruin the mystery for others :) 

sound off!!

Wikipedia exists. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Even if you claim "they'll get spoiled anyway", I think at least give non-US monsters a chance to see the episode without getting any surprises ruined.

I know I for one am Australian, and will be downloading the episode as soon as I get home. I will be avoiding as many different avenues as possible... But it wouldn't hurt for at least 24 hours to be discreet with your posts on here. Like even if someone doesn't come into the AHS forum, they still may see a thread title on the home page.

So just be somewhat considerate and don't put theme name, spoilers, characters in thread names to at least give people like me a chance. It won't ruin your experience to name threads "AHS: XXXXX First Episode" etc.

Dude, the wording in your question and the answers in the poll are contradictory. I'm hella confused :saladga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived