💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Can we talk about what the grade juice guy said about LG5

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

"-The story telling on it is next level.

-The project takes listeners on a journey. It'll take more than a week for people to appreciate it.

-The Monsters shouldn't focus on first week numbers when it drops.

-It'll take more than a week for people to grasp what she's been working on for over two years."

(These tweets can not be found on his timeline anymore .he deleted them after a while :wtfga:)

https://twitter.com/DavidGrapeJuice

Apparently he was right about the new music being a grower :green: I'm just trying to remain positive that it will hopefully become a top 3 hit in the coming weeks :green: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Basically he's saying that it's not meant to break the charts. What's left is quality. Give us quality or I'm walking away from this time and space. 

EDIT: And what the f*** does "it'll take more than a week for people to appreciate it" mean? You either appreciate it or you don't. :neyde:

Oh the second week drops will be legendary. Don't you worry, we can expect a 70-80% sales drop. It happens with all the pop girls and it will happen to her.

Fernster7

I don't care about the charts as long as I love the music but the part about first week numbers is bullshit, yeah the song is a grower but there's no possible way to know if the GP will like it in the future so let's not do this. Just enjoy the music without caring about this stuff.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

5 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Story-telling? She said it wasn't a concept album tho.

These things aren't mutually exclusive...

elijahfan
59 minutes ago, BeyerJ said:

These things aren't mutually exclusive...

Right. But still. She clearly said each song on the record stood on its own, so I find it a bit amusing to be talking about "next level storytelling" in these conditions.

Archived