Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

AHS6? Livestream Party 10PMEST 3AMUK 4AMCEST

Miracle

Featured Posts

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have just said it is coming "next" but there is still an hour to go :poot: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

2 minutes ago, Red said:

that's how tv in america works though :poot:, they mean it's the next show once the current show if over.

Don't visit my profile

1 minute ago, Pablo said:

that's how tv in america works though :poot:, they mean it's the next show once the current show if over.

I get it but usually they only say a thing is next when the current show is about to end

ALGAYDO
2 minutes ago, Red said:

Idk if it's just my receiver (I have DTV) but sometimes (like with half of the Hotel episodes) the episode would start 10-30 minutes before it was supposed to (so like between 9:30~9:50 instead of 10pm) :huh: maybe because I had them DVR'd? :duck:

1 minute ago, HOMODRAKE said:

Idk if it's just my receiver (I have DTV) but sometimes (like with half of the Hotel episodes) the episode would start 10-30 minutes before it was supposed to (so like between 9:30~9:50 instead of 10pm) :huh: maybe because I had them DVR'd? :duck:

From what I remember every episode started at 10

9 minutes ago, Pablo said:

In my country they only say it's up next during the final ad break of the current TV show :poot: American TV is weird 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

ALGAYDO
5 minutes ago, Red said:

From what I remember every episode started at 10

10pm EST, but I live on the west coast, so that's 7pm for me. Maybe my **** was wack? because my friends would come over every Wednesday night to watch AHS together, and we would choose my place specifically because I "got" the episodes "early" :duck:

latina twilight

None of the streams are working for me? Which one are you using, guys? :(

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

3 minutes ago, Logan said:

Literally none of them are working for me. 

4 minutes ago, NightOwner said:

None of the streams are working for me? Which one are you using, guys? :(

The nowwatchlive one works for me, you have to scroll down to find the player. It's in very low quality though

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

lavenderblondee

I am READY. I'm so happy I finally have cable his year. I watched AHS live for the first season, but  ever since then I've had to deal with torrents, which I'm starting to hate. 

I'm so excited for the intro and to finally put the rumors to rest. Part of me hopes it isn't The Mist so it can be a surprise, but I won't mind either way. :gaycat:

Archived