💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

event

AHS6? Livestream Party 10PMEST 3AMUK 4AMCEST

Miracle

Featured Posts

Tokyo Rose
29 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Still waiting for the majority of the main cast to get a line in or two...

I'm not sure what to think about this episode. I enjoyed the first episode after watching it a second time. There were some great jump scares and I started to open my mind to the new format and style. With this episode, I... just don't know. I was hoping that it would explore the Roanoke tribe and give the rest of the cast a strong introduction, but then it just goes back to Matt and Sandy the haunted house. Not only that, but ghost nurses too? Didn't we already have this in season 1?? 

Also, something still doesn't sit right with me about this documentary format. Knowing that the main three characters survive completely takes away from the horror in the reenactment, because there's no real sense of fear when you know the characters aren't in peril. 

So far I'm not so sure this season is working. As a concept I love it, but in practice it's a bit iffy. One thing I do love is that they're allowing enough time for suspense. It's the first time that AHS has really tried to build suspense, as opposed to cut-throat gore that you forget as soon as the scene is over.

It kinda sucks that 2 episodes in to a 6-part series, there's no standout role.

Chapter 1 and 2 felt like practically the same episode.

Maybe the mock-umentary narration was a last-ditch effort to stitch this mess together? 

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Tokyo Rose said:

It kinda sucks that 2 episodes in to a 6-part series, there's no standout role.

Chapter 1 and 2 felt like practically the same episode.

Maybe the mock-umentary narration was a last-ditch effort to stitch this mess together? 

6 parts as in 6 episodes?? I thought there were 10? :( 

I agree that the episodes felt practically the same. It didn't feel like much actually progressed. I'm really hoping the next few episodes explore the Roanoke tribe because that would be really interesting and different. So far the haunted house thing is neither interesting nor different.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Tokyo Rose
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

6 parts as in 6 episodes?? I thought there were 10? :( 

I agree that the episodes felt practically the same. It didn't feel like much actually progressed. I'm really hoping the next few episodes explore the Roanoke tribe because that would be really interesting and different. So far the haunted house thing is neither interesting nor different.

I see 6 listed on wikipedia. I can see why it would be a short season since there isn't much for these characters to really do. 

Ghosts are stuck to lots on AHS, so unless they're rehashing Murder House/Hotel for 6 episodes, I don't understand the point of making half the cast ghosts.

Archived