💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

AHS6? Livestream Party 10PMEST 3AMUK 4AMCEST

Miracle

Featured Posts

Clever Username
5 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

You're right. I just got the two confused lmao. I'm the worst, excuse me.  I blame Ryan for having every man on the show look similar. 

No don't worry. When they were moving so fast I was like who the **** is that. Is it someone important and I should care or nah? :poot: :emma:

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could hardly tell who was who from the cult. Just because of the fact that their face was usually only shown for like a second and plus it was always dark. When the ground started moving as if it was breathing gave me life! The fact Gaga's name wasn't shown in the credits upset me:grr: And the documentary style is cool, and don't get me wrong I love these types of shows, but Imma need less narration for AHS. Overall, it was a good episode and I wish it was longer!

I think this episode would have still been really cool without the documentary narration thing going on.  And besides, since these narrators are people talking about what the actors playing them are doing, we know that they don't die because they are there talking about past events.

It's a cool concept though

malazam
27 minutes ago, Pablo said:

I like it so far, I just hope they drop the narration a little. 

Can't wait for episode 2!!! 

THEY ****ING PUT LILY ****ING RABE TO NARRATE? ARE WE ****ING CRAZY?

I'M MAD AS HELL, SERISOULY, ARE THEY STUPID OR SOMETHING? What a waste of talent!

I loved the episode anyway, :cryga:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Sylvanas
1 hour ago, Erden said:

Must Sarah act the hopeless in every season?:awkney:

Loved her in Season 2, and then realized that all she can really do is scream and cry. :toofunny: (Besides Freak show, because Bette/Dot was a masterpiece in acting).

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

PSYCHOSHTICK

-Don't like the new documentary style, in fact it really bothers me. But I think that's just me that has to get used to it and then ends up loving it. As someone who works in productions I can tell that they probably decided to use it later on, this episode would've made sense without the narrators.  

-I LOVE the woods theme.

-I really don't like the fact that we don't have an opening. The openings are always amazing and have a beautiful way of showing the theme/vibe of the season.

-The house is beautiful, perfect for a horror themed show. The colours, the setting - it's all very well done.

-This episode didn't really scare me to be honest. But then again: AHS never really scares me, only Infantata did.

-Sarah Paulson is amazing. Angela is amazing. All of the cast did a great job. Shoutout to the narrators, even though I didn't like it, the acting was good.

3 hours ago, malazam said:

THEY ****ING PUT LILY ****ING RABE TO NARRATE? ARE WE ****ING CRAZY?

I'M MAD AS HELL, SERISOULY, ARE THEY STUPID OR SOMETHING? What a waste of talent!

-This ^

-I feel like AHS died and a new show called 'My Roanoke Nightmare' has started. Especially when the voice-over in the teaser for E2 says: 'Next week on My Roanoke Nightmare:'. But maybe there's a reason for it.

-Loved the 'TV in basement'-part, classic horror vibes. The teeth as hail was a great thing as well.

-I wonder what Piggyman and all the other stuff of S1 has to do with it.

25 minutes ago, ChristianDior said:

-Don't like the new documentary style, in fact it really bothers me. But I think that's just me that has to get used to it and then ends up loving it. As someone who works in productions I can tell that they probably decided to use it later on, this episode would've made sense without the narrators.  

-I LOVE the woods theme.

-I really don't like the fact that we don't have an opening. The openings are always amazing and have a beautiful way of showing the theme/vibe of the season.

-The house is beautiful, perfect for a horror themed show. The colours, the setting - it's all very well done.

-This episode didn't really scare me to be honest. But then again: AHS never really scares me, only Infantata did.

-Sarah Paulson is amazing. Angela is amazing. All of the cast did a great job. Shoutout to the narrators, even though I didn't like it, the acting was good.

-This ^

-I feel like AHS died and a new show called 'My Roanoke Nightmare' has started. Especially when the voice-over in the teaser for E2 says: 'Next week on My Roanoke Nightmare:'. But maybe there's a reason for it.

-Loved the 'TV in basement'-part, classic horror vibes. The teeth as hail was a great thing as well.

-I wonder what Piggyman and all the other stuff of S1 has to do with it.

apparently season 1 had an exorcism where some native american spiritual people said "croatoa" at the end of it. Croatoa was a word on a post that they found in the empty roanoke colony after whoever went to england for 3 years and came back. i literally just read this idk if I'm repeating it correctly lol. But season 1 was in south carolina (roanoke colony was in SC) and so is this season so it definitely ties in.

Anyway I think you knew all of that but i'm just typing it here for whoever lol 

Like other people have said, it just didn't feel like AHS at all. Even though all the other seasons were different, they still had that AHS vibe. 

I didn't find this episode remotely scary, I'm afraid. Even though they slowed it down and dialled back the jump scares, it still lacked suspense. Ive never found AHS particularly scary or suspenseful, but the main characters were always so interesting that it kept me intrigued and entertained. Unfortunately these uber-realistic characters in Roanoke Nightmare are a snoozefest by comparison. 

I also hate the title and the lack of a credits sequence. I didn't mind the documentary style but it doesn't really add anything.

Sorry for the negativity. Just really underwhelmed. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Wow you lot are a bunch of complainers holy crap :laughga: 

But what'd I expect from people on this site really?

I loved this premiere episode to death! I'm not afraid of a little change. It was a creative decision to make this season a little more suspense/mystery and I'm loving it!

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Wow you lot are a bunch of complainers holy crap :laughga: 

But what'd I expect from people on this site really?

I loved this premiere episode to death! I'm not afraid of a little change. It was a creative decision to make this season a little more suspense/mystery and I'm loving it!

Some people have different opinions. :lolga:

I'm all for change, I just don't think it was executed well. You can make changes without losing the entire brand.

DAVID VOGUER

What have I just watched?

No intro?

They are actors talking about an event, it's obvious that they are alive.

It's a show within a show. but I doubt anyone makes shows LIKE THAT.

We as a viewers are limited to a whole story experience this way.

The whole time I hoped they will pan out the "set" and reveal them as actors of the show with 'a problem'.

They've come so far with AHS so they recycled themes from before and make this mess?

I hope next episode to change the whole game. I want this to happen so bad! At least switch the story, start a new one and then connect them all in the end of the season...

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

22 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Some people have different opinions. :lolga:

I'm all for change, I just don't think it was executed well. You can make changes without losing the entire brand.

To me it felt like quintessential AHS. It had every single element that the previous 5 seasons had. Just because it has commentary throughout which narrates the story and a documentary vibe to it, you're dismissing it as completely different?

Are you forgettting that season 2 had commentary and narrative in every episode in the form of flashing-forward to the future?

They tried something different, took a risk, and it was executed brilliantly!

The episode got a 90% on the tomatometer anyway if that's anything :lolga:

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

9 minutes ago, Helxig said:

To me it felt like quintessential AHS. It had every single element that the previous 5 seasons had. Just because it has commentary throughout which narrates the story and a documentary vibe to it, you're dismissing it as completely different?

Are you forgettting that season 2 had commentary and narrative in every episode in the form of flashing-forward to the future?

They tried something different, took a risk, and it was executed brilliantly!

The episode got a 90% on the tomatometer anyway if that's anything :lolga:

Actually I didnt mind the documentary style. It seems a bit redundant at the moment, but I'm sure it will become more relevant later on.

My main issue was the general tone. The horror on AHS has always oscillated between being really gory and really weird. This episode was neither of those things. It tried to create a slow build-up and suspense (which is actually my favourite kind of horror) but it failed miserably for me, personally. It was just boring, and that's not what I've come to expect from AHS. 

Honestly, I think the thing that kills the suspense for me is the fact that we know the characters survive because of the documentary. And the fact that the events we're watching are fake within the context of the show. It completely removes any tension for me. So maybe I'm not a fan of the docu style after all...

Archived