💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

AHS6? Livestream Party 10PMEST 3AMUK 4AMCEST

Miracle

Featured Posts

Clever Username
1 minute ago, Emigrante said:

Weren't they only listing people whom play in this episode at credits? 

Anyway, totally great start of the season. It was so good. 

I thought about that but I didn't see Cheyenne anyway, but I could have obviously missed him :sweat:

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheKillerQueen

Really enjoyed the episode! Disappointed Gaga wasn't even in the credits though... Guess she isn't doing much this season. :(

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

lavenderblondee
2 minutes ago, Clever Username said:

I thought about that but I didn't see Cheyenne anyway, but I could have obviously missed him :sweat:

He was one of the guys at the end in the cloak! It was a quick blink and you missed it moment. We do know more cast members are in the show than just what they listed, so I guess these cast credits were just for this episode. I didn't see Evan tho, and he was in the credits. :huh: I don't think he was the guy with half the head at the end...I hope not.

Does anybody know where I can find the full episode?

It froze like 20 minutes before the end so I don't know what happened! :giveup:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🩋

Clever Username
Just now, lavenderblondee said:

He was one of the guys at the end in the cloak! It was a quick blink and you missed it moment. We do know more cast members are in the show than just what they listed, so I guess these cast credits were just for this episode. I didn't see Evan tho, and he was in the credits.  I don't think he was the guy with half the head at the end...I hope not.

I thought that was Wes. But it's looking like Gaga will be a guest star. Better come to slay when it's her time.

lavenderblondee
4 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

No, they were listing the entire cast. 

I thought Matt was confirmed to be back for the season though. Did they list him? I must of missed that if so.

Morphine Prince
Just now, lavenderblondee said:

I thought Matt was confirmed to be back for the season though. Did they list him? I must of missed that if so.

I did not see him. Hmmm idk. 

lavenderblondee
Just now, Clever Username said:

I thought that was Wes. But it's looking like Gaga will be a guest star. Better come to slay when it's her time.

You're right. I just got the two confused lmao. I'm the worst, excuse me. :emma: I blame Ryan for having every man on the show look similar. :sweat:

I was shook when the ground started breathing 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

I like it so far, I just hope they drop the narration a little. 

Can't wait for episode 2!!! 

Don't visit my profile

Archived