Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

AHS6? Livestream Party 10PMEST 3AMUK 4AMCEST

Miracle

Featured Posts

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaaaand Gaga's not even in the credits. I doubt she'll star in more than two episodes this year. Tragic :rip: I thought she was actually going to be in it, I'm so disappointed right now lol

Thomas P

That was ****ing amazing. Best first episode yet for sure! This season is gonna be amazing!!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

KinneyUnderYou

I hope everyone enjoyed the first episode of the series! Enough about asking yourself if Gaga is in the credits or not.

START STREAMING NOW!

Spotify:

YouTube:

Thomas P
1 minute ago, Erden said:

Must Sarah act the hopeless in every season?

She plays it well. Also last season it was really the hopeless, more the sad one. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Just now, Erden said:

Must Sarah act the hopeless in every season?:awkney:

:lolga: notice how she survives?

:lana: I WAS HOPING THEY'D SHOW A PREVIEW OF EPISODE 2. 

I sure hope they remove the narration. I'm spamming Ryan's twitter, when i get the chance.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

My stream is so delayed due to my low intenet that the show hasn't even finished :laughga:

Don't visit my profile

Emigrante

Weren't they only listing people whom play in this episode at credits? 

Anyway, totally great start of the season. It was so good. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Clever Username

Also obviously Sarah, Cuba, and Angela's characters survive the season because they are giving a documentary about it. :madge:

lavenderblondee

I liked the episode. The last 5 minutes really moved the show along and made it apparent it actually could base an 8 episode TV show off this story line.

2 minutes ago, Tanner said:

Aaaaand Gaga's not even in the credits. I doubt she'll star in more than two episodes this year. Tragic :rip: I thought she was actually going to be in it, I'm so disappointed right now lol

:excuseu: Good. It's much scarier, than excessively theatrical and centered on one actor. Although, Ryan and Brad had flew off course during Coven. You know it's good when you become uncomfortable and intrigued. I do think that Gaga was in the teaser "Milli's crossing". It's her head, her eyes and her feature. She'll be around further in the season.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Emigrante said:

Weren't they only listing people whom play in this episode at credits? 

Anyway, totally great start of the season. It was so good. 

No, they were listing the entire cast. 

Archived