AHS6? Livestream Party 10PMEST 3AMUK 4AMCEST

Miracle

Featured Posts

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nullandvoid
46 minutes ago, Pablo said:

NOW I HAVE NO LIVE STREAM AND I'M STUCK IN A TEXT BOX WILL SOMEONE JUST LINK IT WHEN IT'S OVER AND SAVED?? PS sorry sister Pablo for the empty quote I'm just:rip:

Decodekid

wait why are they talking to the cameras as if it was a reality show, is this is supposed  that 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

1 minute ago, JGD said:

This is actually scary :ph34r: 

AHS hasn't been scary since Asylum. It feels good for it to be back in full force. :giveup:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Yo GagaGaga
Just now, Decodekid said:

wait why are they talking to the cameras as if it was a reality show, is this is supposed  that 

apparently :lana:

KATHY. :giveup:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

KATHY 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

lavenderblondee

I love how I'm SURPRISED that it's creepy. It goes to show how camp-y and not really "horror" it's been the last 4 seasons. It's almost become the norm. I miss s1 AHS that had me screaming and sleeping with the lights on, like it's becoming right now. :wtfga:

Archived