Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

What has she gotten herself into

littlepotter

Featured Posts

littlepotter

GURL

Her instagram feed :air: 

Like it was amazing with the announcement. It snatched us all. We wondered whether she was gonna delete it so that it doesnt get screwed up when she posts, or if she'll just post and not give a ****. 

But the girl kept adding and adding more mosaic pictures, there's like 9 already now. She's in too deep. It's like when you tell a lie but then keep adding lies until telling the truth becomes impossible :giveup: look at the latest stuff she posted, gurl can't even post anything without having to post 3 times in a row. How do you think she'll deal with this? For how long will this go?

chaeri pls

The day she stops doing it will be a messy day for her profile and a glorious day for my timeline

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

TheJackMonster

Yeah she is in too deep now . Maybe she's just realising what she's done :sharon:I think she will just start posting the same picture three times eventually.

BLACKOUTbritney
5 minutes ago, Nino said:

I hope she at least keeps it through the duration of the Perfect Illusion era. 

No way, I'm praying she stops now :neyde:

Iluvartpop

On the bright side when she decides to post it will be an enormous 3 photo update compared to the usual casual 1 photo post. We get triple the content :hor:

giphy.gif

LanasNerfGun
2 minutes ago, IluvARTPOP said:

On the bright side when she decides to post it will be an enormous 3 photo update compared to the usual casual 1 photo post. We get triple the content :hor:

giphy.gif

And you hoes stay wondering how I steal yo' man

Q6XhSXl.gif

littlepotter
4 minutes ago, LanasNerfGun said:

I think it'll stop when she releases the album cover in a 9 post mosaic

Oh that makes sense!

chaeri pls

It just how choose to promo at the moment. No biggie to me at all if it is goes one way or the other.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Maybe she'll switch to posting three different, individual pictures at a time. Then after a while she can take that down to one picture at a time, because eventually the grid photos will disappear to the bottom of her profile and no one will care.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived