Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

STORYTIME: I look like Miley Cyrus?!

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

Ok so I wanted to do a bunch of story time posts since I have some pretty funny stories that I would like to share with you all. Im not doing them all at once but ill keep y'all posted occasionally:lolga: 

So there was this one time I was at the mall looking around buying things like the usual lowlife I am. Anyway I walked past a standee in the middle of the mall which was selling like beauty products or something? The woman at the counter looked at me and called me to come over. Me being the usual b*tch that I am I completely ignored her because they usually just want to sell you sh*t. This lady came running after me and started talking to me. She asked my name, to which I replied Kylie Jenner (:derpga:) and she was asking me other questions such as who am I shopping with etc. Then the most random compliment comes into place.....she said I looked like Miley Cyrus. Now I am a massive fan of  Hanny Montanny but I was extremely confused at the time. She said that my eyelashes looked exactly like hers, and mind you I had these long, clumpy, smokey eyes that I had put together as my usual makeup....something like this:

026fbe8e71e66823192d833c23be9974.jpg14240812_295124740857369_1638791116_a.jp

...but my lashes weren't as perfect as the real Miley's lol. Then this lady goes and grabs a fellow workmate and asks her if I look like Miley, to which this woman replied "my gosh you do! You should be like an impersonator of her or something you can make money from that" :excuseu: srsly Felicia? 

But the weird part was that this wasn't the first time that I had been told I looked like Miley. A few family relatives have stated it and even one of my teachers! But to be honest I take it as a compliment because I love her and especially the remarkable stuff she is doing right now in her career.

I am not going to post any pictures of myself at this moment in time since I am a very private person (Kylie Jenner makes a great disguise name) however I can tell you right now I personally don't think I look like her but many people have and it's freaking me out:cryga:

Has this happened to any of you guys? Has a person thought you looked like a certain celebrity? Discuss:v:

EDIT: I have added a small photo of myself. I (apparently) don't look like her in some pictures but idk

EDIT 2.0: I have also gotten that I look like Lady Gaga but I feel that people only think that because I act like her and obviously a massive fan:derpga:

Bette Davis

I get "you look like a blonde Jonathan Rhys Meyers/that guy in Bend It Like Beckham/The Tudors/August Rush" and "hey you look like that guy Wesley from The Princess Bride" the most which is weird because they look nothing alike :koons: 

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Someone in high school told me that I looked a bit like Kendall Jenner (what she looked like 7/8 years ago).

It gives me hope that I might have a glo up someday :deadbanana:

OliverViennese
17 minutes ago, nativenewyorker said:

I've gotten Dave Franco and Tom Daley a few times.

How do I get to know you?????????

https://www.last.fm/user/derOlliM

PMKKARDASHiAN

I've gotten 'the guy from high school musical' more times than I can count. 

Not sure I look like him now, but I did when I was younger

Xoxo Adriana
30 minutes ago, vanus said:

so..whats the point if we cant see you

I added a photo don't worry :derpga:

11 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I've gotten 'the guy from high school musical' more times than I can count. 

Not sure I look like him now, but I did when I was younger

I was just looking through your IG to see if you had any old pictures, and I totally see it. It was definitely the hair that gave the Troy Bolton look 

Xoxo Adriana

Guys I added a photo of myself....dont judge if y'all don't think I look like her this wasn't my opinion:lolga:

Archived