Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why didn't Instagram stories help PI

JustAnotherDay

Featured Posts

JustAnotherDay

I am so confused by why Gaga has gotten nothing but red updates since the instagram stories were posted, Instagram is followed by over 180 million people and all of those people will get the stories right at the top of their feed, it could have been watched by 50 million+ people but it has had absolutely no effect on sales. I really don't understand why none of her promo has increased sales. 

Spoiler

And before I get comments about it not being a good song I will remind you that is your opinion and people in the gp will like it. 

was NickARTPOP

You do know it doesn't matter if people have it on their feed right? They don't have too look at it.

KyliesChild

Many new Instagram users are already following the Instagram account, and not many may see it because they don't have to.

JustAnotherDay
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

You do know it doesn't matter if people have it on their feed right? They don't have too look at it.

People do though, I've found that more people view my stories then like my photos and considering the size of instagrams following a couple million must have seen it.

was NickARTPOP

Just now, NickARTPOP said:

People do though, I've found that more people view my stories then like my photos and considering the size of instagrams following a couple million must have seen it.

Doesn't mean they wanna uy the song though. maybe they just wanted to listen to her creative process. Or her story.

Just because something happened means that there is an output. A lot of input can equal zero output.

swordstalker

I don't think the purpose of the story was to get people to buy the song (though that would be a bonus). I think it was to make people aware that Gaga is back in the pop world with a new (killer) single. She'll reap the rewards of this in the near future, I think. 

To be honest I don't ever watch instagram stories, that's not why I signed up for instagram. The people I follow on snapchat are people I want to see stories from. I'm guessing a lot of instagram users don't even look at stories.

Don't visit my profile

I personally don't know anyone who uses instagram's stories. I've seen a few celebrities I follow post something to it but everyone I know still uses snapchat and that's where they post that content first.

It may be bigger else where but that feature hasn't really caught on in my circles.

Lion Heart

Because it's a bad song :classy:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

4 minutes ago, Pablo said:

To be honest I don't ever watch instagram stories, that's not why I signed up for instagram. The people I follow on snapchat are people I want to see stories from. I'm guessing a lot of instagram users don't even look at stories.

I barely ever look at stories. Like you said, I have snapchat for that kind of stuff lol

3 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

I barely ever look at stories. Like you said, I have snapchat for that kind of stuff lol

I watched her story today just because I saw about it on ggd, my app kept freezing and loading :koons:

Don't visit my profile

En_Sabah_Nur

Because it's a relatively new feature on IG, or because people just don't like the song, or BOTH!  :nails:

Egypt. W

Archived