Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Something I've caught on to about the film crew

Saint Laurent

Featured Posts

Saint Laurent

99% of the time leading up to the release of Perfect Illusion they were filming her walking from the building she was in, into the car.

She recently said in a radio interview 'The moments from the lobby to the car are fake, that's a perfect illusion' (paraphrased).

After PI dropped, they started to film her during her radio interviews, during one of which she said 'This is real' (paraphrased).

She has now also been seen at (her best friend) Brandon Maxwell's fashion show, being filmed.

-

I think this whole thing is going to be, not only a documentation of her creative process, but some sort of commentary on what is real and what is a Perfect Illusion in the music industry. There will be a documentation of the real, honest and true experiences she has (supporting her best friend, her creative process, promoting her song she worked so hard on) and also the fake **** that comes with the gig.

I'm expecting a sort of: The Illusion of what people think Gaga is vs. The true artist, friend, sister, daughter etc that the public have until now failed to recognise.

Thoughts?

donutellha

oh my god SO TRUE!!!!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Reality

I found that quote ("The moments from the lobby to the car are fake, that's a perfect illusion") really interesting too. 

It'd be cool to see a documentary like that. I'd really be intrigued to see it. 

🃏🖤👹

Saint Laurent
2 minutes ago, Pablo said:

that makes so much sense

almost a private in public moment as well 

She said 'I know what my fans want' so maybe the album title is Private in Public :hor:

To be honest I think you're right, but I don't think this documentary is just based solely on this 'perfect illusion' I think it's a part of what will become a documentary about her life. She must have so much footage stored up from her rise to fame, all of the Terry Richardson footage from her surgery etc. It would be such a brilliant piece of film to watch.

ReidOne
16 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

She recently said in a radio interview 'The moments from the lobby to the car are fake, that's a perfect illusion' (paraphrased).

After PI dropped, they started to film her during her radio interviews, during one of which she said 'This is real' (paraphrased).

-

I think this whole thing is going to be, not only a documentation of her creative process, but some sort of commentary on what is real and what is a Perfect Illusion

Thoughts?

Precisely, sis!!! Precisely. 

Thoughts:

34 minutes ago, Pablo said:

that makes so much sense

almost a private in public moment as well 

Album title confirmed! :udidnt:

Archived