💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

PI + Family & Friends Reactions???!

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

En_Sabah_Nur

So what does everyone's family & friends think about PI??  Any feedback, or have you just not heard about it from anyone as of yet?!  

I've only heard from one of my friends on FB who is a Gaga fan & he said he didn't really care for it...   *shrugs*   :reductive:

Egypt. W

Emigrante

I haven't showed my mom and my stepfather yet. I'm waiting for music video to do that.

My bestfriend is addicted to it. She's really into PI, and she told me today that she was reading comments on facebook and she saw that people really like it. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Sizzily

My mom said it was good. I don't know if my sister has heard it yet but I'll play it the next time I see her.

One Banned Boi

SirLudicopro

My dad said he likes it but he prefers FameGa :neyde:

One of my non-monster friends is addicted to it and another one keeps singing "it wasn't love" because it gets stuck in her head all the time. :giveup:

My friend didn't like it that much, but she loves C2C so go figure. :lolga: 

My bf has heard it when he's been in the room, but I haven't told him it's Gaga. I'll show him the video when it's out. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

ChasingGhosts

Most of my friends love it, others are indifferent.

My mum loves it. 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

ReidOne

There's a new girl in my office who is early 20's... she used to work at a radio station. I discovered a few weeks ago she's a big Gaga fan (even went to the artRAVE!)... she and I have been tracking every move the last few weeks leading up to PI. 

We finally got a chance to talk about it yesterday and she LOVES it! 

Just like me, she also thought Gaga is singing "magazine game is strong" in the opening verse :awesome:

We could basically finish each other's sentences... a highlight of our convo: 

Her: My only criticism... and it's pretty minor -- it does NOT keep me from enjoying the song -- is that it's VERY repetitive. 

Me: Oh, I know. And there are lots of people online saying the same. 

Her: Really?? It's not necessarily bad, but it's definitely repetitive. 

Me: Yes, but I think it works. Because the song is made for radio... here's the thing, it's only a **3 minute** song, but feels like--

Her: --a 5 minute song!! Yes!! How did she do that?!

Me: Right?! That's why I'm ok with the repetition. Even though she repeats herself, she does it in an effort to craft these vast melodies and buildups that you would normally not be able to cram into 3 minutes. There's so much going on in the production and the musical arrangement, it's actually not that repetitive. It's genius! 

Mom said it's an ok song and that Gags sounds like a donkey in it. :duck:

My nine year old sister is like "meh" even though she sings the chorus from time to time, ironically, she likes Closer a lot. Children/Teen demographic confirmed for Closer. :toofunny:

it wasn't laaaahv

chromaticainmyhead

I forced my best friend to wake up early to enjoy the world premiere. (I slept at her place that night)
 It was 5 am, she was half-asleep while I was already in a state of stan-trance and listened to it. Firstly not sure if I like it or not, but I tended to like it. She just said "Nope, I don't like it" and didn't put any further attention to my hype nor the song. After the third replay she acted really annoyed like "Put this fail off and be silent to let me sleep"
The thing is she's one of those persons who say No just to have an opposite opinion than yours. 
Later on, like two days, I messaged her to give the song at least a try cuz it is a ****ing banger after several listens. She acted completely uninterested even though she sent me a "You & I" piano cover hours later.
I hate her for being such a weisenheimer. Sometimes it really causes severe issues in me and questions pop up in my head why I still call this bitch of a smartass my bf. Maybe it all was just a Perfect Illusion. :laughga:

Spoiler

BuyPerfectIllusionOniTunes.

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Archived