Telephone/Applause

LG5 Single/The Edge of Glory

OUTRO - Jewels n Drugs

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Laurent
9 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Bad Romance: begins with guitar+orchestra, then Gaga sings one verse, one chorus, couture models walk in the bridge, song ends. 2 minutes 

Poker Face: Gaga does heavy choreography in a neon-lights city background (like The Fame Monster) (words: NYC, Underground, Fame, Pain). 1 minute and a half

Just Dance: A continuation of the Poker Face performance, this time she dances on a table full of money with the same background. At the end of the song she takes a disco stick and looks to the front. 1 minute

*disco stick shoots a light *

Paparazzi: camera lights flash and Gaga does a Paparazzi performance while being stalked by faceless Paparazzis, wearing Mugler masks. The backdrop consists of full open eyes chasing her shadow, as well as staring at her. 1 minute

Born This Way: a one semitone lower piano version of the song begins as trans, gay, lesbian, gender diverse activists come out of platforms. A key change in the minute 0:40 of the BTW performance turns the sad, broody march into a party with elements of Applause jpop beats and Alejandro chords. 2 minutes

Hey Girl! | The Edge Of Glory | Dreams: Stevie Nicks and Florence join Gaga to do a eerie mashup of the three songs. 4 minutes

Perfect Illusion: M.Ronson, Tame Impala, Bloodpod, Josh Homme and of course, Gaga, pull a psychedelic jam party, full of energy. 2 minutes 

Girl this aint a gay pride rally :sharon:

-INTRO- *the stage gets all dark and as she enters, the intro of Born This Way starts "It doesn´t matter if you love him..."*

-Born this way

-Just Dance/Poker Face medley

-Love Game

-Telephone

-Alejandro

-Bad Romance

-PI or any other LG5 single

-(some song at the piano: You &I or Speechless with stunning vocals)

-The Edge of glory (half piano half studio version)

Imagine the slayage

Miracle
4 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

Girl this aint a gay pride rally :sharon:

the last 6 minutes would be just voice, piano, bands and lights. If Madonna pulled a greek-Egyptian gay party, I'm sure Gaga can pull a party with some trans people (maybe not drag queens, it's NFL in the end but normative trans people)

Obviously she's doing a Superbowl tribute, and she'll sing the jazz version of the all times best performances feat. Intel in Warholian inverse poetic musical journey with fashion and technology, and no mechanical horses nor meat dresses, because hello. 2008! :creepflop:

JoanneMonster

Just Dance / Poker Face (artrave versions)

Applause

Judas (first verse and chorus)

Paparazzi / Lovegame

Marry the Night (piano)

Alejandro (short)

LG5 Hit

Bad Romance

And when everyone thought it was over...

Telephone ft Beyoncé

I See You

Saint Laurent
5 minutes ago, Miracle said:

the last 6 minutes would be just voice, piano, bands and lights. If Madonna pulled a greek-Egyptian gay party, I'm sure Gaga can pull a party with some trans people (maybe not drag queens, it's NFL in the end but normative trans people)

That would not go down well at all. People want to hear Gaga hits and want to see some iconic guests, not her singing Born This Way with trans people and Mugler models.

Miracle
1 minute ago, Saint Laurent said:

That would not go down well at all. People want to hear Gaga hits and want to see some iconic guests, not her singing Born This Way with trans people and Mugler models.

Isn't Stevie Nicks iconic? Didn't I include all Gaga's #1s + Bad Romance + TEOG?

Saint Laurent
2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Isn't Stevie Nicks iconic? 

I'd be here for Stevie, but the whole vibe is off.

Perfect Illusion (Guitar solo intro + full song)

Just Dance/Poker Face/Do What U Want medley

Applause

The Edge of Glory (Piano)

Hey Girl (with Florence)

Bad Romance to end

1. Poker Face (acoustic into normal)

2. Bad Romance

3. Born This Way

4. Perfect Illusion

5. Second single (probably Florence collab)

6. Applause

7. The Edge of Glory (acoustic)

Duella Dvil
On 10/22/2015 at 3:58 PM, Uncle ARTPOP said:

To read this. Here's how it works.

Outfit

Title 

Movement

Lyrics

Timing 

Outfit will be written as each "Character"

Stage- A 360 representation of Heaven and Hell and the decay of life on earth. An artistic statement on religion and government and society. Stacked like a three layer cake KINDA it is a spiral shape. Each Layer about 8 Foot tall. The bottom is black and gold and red (HELL). The Middle Is black and white and slowly shifts into color (Color achieved by projection) think how the transition in the wizard of oz happened. Heaven is a Beautiful White and Gold foggy landscape that just teems with beauty. Flowers, angels, no representation of god only heaven.

Intro is kinda reminiscent of the Born This Way Ball intro to Bad Romance with A LOT more songs and a revving engine. Bad Romance's Rah's, Scheisse's intro, Applause's A-R-T-P-O-P, basically anything chanty is getting played with a stressing guitar solo that is wailing and getting more intense then a truck comes very quickly from one side of the field and wrecks doing a couple flips (Gaga is strapped inside it is a stunt vehicle specifically made for this purpose)

Male Dancers Female Dancers Lady Gaga Her Hair (You know this needed a thing, come on now, it's the KWEEN)

Marry The Night

A bloodied Gaga is escaping the vehicle tires still spinning, she is singing the opening of Marry The Night A Capella.

I'm gonna Marry The Night, I won't give up on my life

I'm a warrior queen live passionately tonight

I'm gonna Marry the dark, Gonna make love to the stark

I'm a soldier to my own emptiness I am a winner

I'm gonna marry the night.

A Couple of the dings from marry the night.

She is far from the truck

BAM PYRO The truck "Explodes"

I'm gonna marry the night

I'm not gonna cry anymore

I'm gonna marry the night

Leave nothing on these streets to explore

Her dancers come running next to her to join her in the muh muh marry choreo

Muh Muh MuhMarry Muh Muh MuhMarry Muh Muh MuhMarry The Night

Muuh Muh Muh Marry MuhMuh Muh MuhMarry Muh Muh MuhMarry The Night

They lift her above themselves two people in the center are putting on these wings on her

They bring her into hell as a tribal remix of applause plays they set her down on count one of the first verse (the lyrics start on count two) She goes stiff and they clear the blood from her outfit and face. Makeup her to look dead The way this layer is blacked out all you can see is her legs the white stripes of the outfit and her face and hair. She is standing getting makeup and being cleaned during the first verse

I stand here waiting for you to bang the gong

To crash the critic saying is it right or is it wrong

If only fame had an I.V. Baby could i bear

Being away from you I found the vein put it in here.

(Makeup MUST BE DONE and is)

The lights dim so the effect can occur

Dancers mix of these trying to attack Gaga Diss Here Dat here

She is walking "forward" trying to make her way out (Forward is up so i will refer to it as up sometimes)

I live for the applause applause applause 

I live for the applause plause live for the applause plause

Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me

The applause applause applause

The dancers join her in the chorus choreo which leads to the outro

Gimme that thing that I love

(I'll turn the lights out)

Put your hand up make em touch, touch

(Make it real Loud)

Gimme that thing that I love

(I'll turn the lights out)

Put your hand up make em touch, touch

(Make it real Loud)

A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E

(A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E)

Make it real loud 

Put your hands up make em touch touch

A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E

(A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E)

Make it real loud 

Put your hands up make em touch touch

A-R-T-P-O-P

The first ra ra ahaha instrumental starts playing and then drums come in

Ra Ra ahaha roma romama Gaga oohlala Want your Bad Romance

I want your ugly I want your disease I want your every thing as long as it's free I want your love

Love Love Love I want your love.

You Know that I want you and you know that I need you

I want it Bad your Bad Romance

I want your love and I want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

A Ladder lowers from the world above (earth it's in black and white)

As she sings the second part of the chorus she goes up the ladder and has her top pulled down and off and she enters a changing tube she switches outfits during the ohs which is a backing track she comes out of a dumpster that immediately starts transitioning to it's real color everywhere she touches becomes its real color. She is exiting the dumpster singing

Ra Ra ahaha roma romama Gaga oohlala want your bad romance

Lady Gaga One male and one female dancer of a very similar outfit come with her

It's an alleyway leading to an optical illusion of Time Square. She Stands and the world around her has its color projected onto it. The instrumental for the bridge of just dance plays. then

Half Psychotic sick hypnotic got my blueprint it's symphonic

Half Psychotic sick hypnotic got my blueprint electronic

GO! Use your muscle carve it out work it hustle

Go slow, Dive it clean it Lysol bleed it

Spend that last dough, in yo pocko

Just DANCE

As that was playing she was walking around fixing things back to normal with the color and everything then she steps into what seems to be a dark place. the lights on black out suits come on they are advertisements that Gaga Is fighting, all ads themed after red white and blue (to mock pepsi) this all occured during the bridge of just dance. just to clarify.

*Poker face intro begins* at the third muh muh muh mah happens they encircle her and attack her.

As the fight between Gaga and the ads begins as they are fought they become promo for Humanitarian organizations the chorus of Poker Face is slowed like at the Much Music LoveGame/Poker Face Performance when she has the sparkle bra.

Can't read my can't read my no he can't read my poker face

Everything is like it's supposed to be and a golden stair case piano is in front of gaga

She sits. She Plays the opening chords of Born This Way acoustic slight rock influence

My mama told me, when i was young. We are all born super stars

She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on in the glass of her boudoir

There's nothing wrong with lovin who you are she said cause he made you perfect babe

Bruce Springsteen with his guitar comes down at the next lyric harmonizing under Gaga

So hold your head up and you'll go far ya gotta listen to us when we say

I'm beautiful in my way cuz god makes no mistakes I'm on the right track baby i was Born this way.

Gaga plays the into to Born in the USA

Bruce Sings: bold

Gaga Sings: Underline

Born down in a dead man's town
The first kick I took was when I hit the ground
You end up like a dog that's been beat too much
Till you spend half your life just covering up
Born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.

Nephew of Clarence, Jake Clemons, plays a transitional Solo from Born in The USA to The Edge Of Glory. Gaga Gets up and sings the chorus on top of the piano and walks up the steps. Another solo happens between the songs so Gaga can change 

I'm on the edge of glory and I'm hangin on a moment of truth

Out on the edge of glory and I'm hangin on a moment with you I'm on the edge the Edge the Edge The Edge The Edge The Edge The Edge

I'm on the Edge of glory And i'm hanging on a moment with you out on the edge with you

She enters heaven and is greeted by Adam Lambert and the rest of Queen They sing You and I together, Gaga, Adam, and Bruce.

*You and I intro*

It's been two years since I let you go 

I couldn't listen to a joke or rock and roll muscle cars drove a truck, right through my heart

On your birthday baby I listened close as you "improvs a queen/bruce springsteen track"

This time i'm not leavin without you

Sit back down where you belong in the corner of my bar with your high heels on

Sit back down on the couch where we made love the first time and ya said to me there's

Somethin somethin about this place

Somethin about lonely nights and my lipstick on your face

Somethin Somethin about my cool Rockin Roll Guys.

Yeah somethin about Baby you and I.

*Brian May solo as the Outro*

She bows. To the Audience.

The lights go black.

A spotlight comes back up. She is standing in the center smoke and dancers in different renditions of this around Lady Gaga in this outfit the Heaven stage area has been cleared. She does her new single in full with the video projected around the entire stage as she does a video inspired performance. During the first chorus she has the stage start to collapse and turn into a disc with large spikes coming out of it that her and the dancers are being driven around on field. The video is now on all screens in the arena. 

I timed it the first part BEFORE the new song was about 10 minutes long. I sang it out loud with the instrumentals on tempo... that puts Gaga at around 15 minutes with her new single as the "encore"

Beyonce's was damn near exactly 15 soooo... No hate on length.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Harry Kat

1) Just Dance/Poker Face/Telephone medley (something a la artrave)

2) Bad Romance

3) Applause 

4) Perfect Illusion

5) Another LG5 single

and maybe 6) an acoustic performance of TEOG

and then a rock duet with somebody.

Archived