đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Does PI sound "American"?

KURUSHITOVSKA

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA

A thought that came to my mind lately... GaGa has to work and do a lot for promo because I think she has always done European music. I mean, TF and TFM were mainly Eurodance, Europop, pop music that was already successful in countries like Germany. Same happened with BTW and Judas, it's the "RedOne sound" that is european because his influences come from Europe, concretely from Sweden, the country that created the new pop music. ARTPOP was totally EDM, wich origins were european. I think Perfect Illusion now sounds more "American", more rockish, more raw... Even if the song is still pop, it has influences and the sound is a lot different from what is POPular musi nowadays. If you see the German top 40, deep house and dance songs are on the top for example, and when a song hits the top of the German charts it means it will sound all scross Europe, like "Don't Be So Shy", that song was #2 two months ago or so and it's now being played on radios everywhere. Idk i just thought of that, and I love that GaGa is developing her new sound. All legends have done the same! Cher was super rock when se began, her biggest hit is a rock song (IICTBT), and then she slayed with a Dance song (Believe). Madonna was the queen of pop already when she released an experimental sound with Ray of Light and then made a more rock sound on American Life and those albums are amazing.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

I think so yes. Lady GaGa is the perfect American superstar!

Well she seems to be now, but she wasnt haha that's why she had success in Europe, her sound, product, etc was more European appealing 

Fernster7

Yeah, and even though I love PI is not going to do well in my country because no on listen to that kind of music here. :(

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

1 minute ago, Fernster7 said:

Yeah, and even though I love PI is not going to do well in my country because no on listen to that kind of music here. :(

I feel you, but I'm not even surprised because my country's taste on music is ****. :interestinga:

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

at first listen i thought it was a euroision entry :poot:

An Eurovision entry can sound american too, but PI would flop on Eurovision

Fernster7
Just now, HugoMonster said:

I feel you, but I'm not even surprised because my country's taste on music is ****. :interestinga:

Same. I'm super tired of this nonstop adoration for reggaeton and EDM music, it was cute at first but now...

RHOOC-Vick-Im-Done.gif

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

Same. I'm super tired of this nonstop adoration for reggaeton and EDM music, it was cute at first but now...

RHOOC-Vick-Im-Done.gif

This happens in Spain too :poot: menea tu chapa :lana:

PunkTheFunk

Yes! If you listen closely at 2:31 you can hear her eating McDonald's while riding a bald eagle to Wal-Mart

1 minute ago, Fernster7 said:

RHOOC-Vick-Im-Done.gif

Reggaeton you say? I live in the nation that created that genre, so you'll get the nightmare it could be :awkney:

*Puts on earphones and listen to Perfect Illusion for the 9237598523th time for cleansing*

Archived