Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem
30 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Obviously lol

Ikr ???? If only those messes having breakdowns would wake up :awkney: 

ofc a Nile  or Elton song will be diff to something bloodpop makes cmon .... Same with red one 

BlaqJezus

Like 90% of you are shady as hell. Of this whole interview, you picked that one unimportant and pretty common/obvious thing from it. She just gave us an artistic revelation on the images in her mind when she was recording and singing, that she imagined a girl so specific in the eye of her imagination, and sang to that girl. A whole album on the simple thought that there is a girl out there who is what she would be if she wasn't the musician she is today, and maybe that girl is a different one than who she imagined when she was 23. But instead of honoring that, listening to that, and taking that into your heart, you point out something that has been true since The Fame Monster.

Music doesn't kill an artistic era for Gaga, negativity does. Just remember when you hear the word basic. That's mostly about you.

31 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

p4Izb4c.gif

She doesn't need it, it just makes for a more slick and cohesive track. I live for her live vocals

Obviously, like all songs she has ever recorded. There are gems that could have high commercial success or underrated gems that are fan-favorite.  

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Computer
45 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

im glad

but i dont get her

why would you release some song as a lead if it doesn't represent the album

lead single is what leads into the album and represents it and gets the public interested in it (or not)

Agree but I supposed if she said "hey guys, get excited cause my album sounds all the same as this!"  people would be like :awkney:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Phoenix
2 minutes ago, Computer said:

Agree but I supposed if she said "hey guys, get excited cause my album sounds all the same as this!"  people would be like :awkney:

well not the same

but I feel like for example Just Dance and Bad Romance did a good job at representing the whole album yet they weren't exactly the same like the rest of the songs.

💎

Computer
3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

well not the same

but I feel like for example Just Dance and Bad Romance did a good job at representing the whole album yet they weren't exactly the same like the rest of the songs.

Yeah I meant more about how she always says that, which I see isn't what your post was tho.  I agree with your post

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

venusian
1 hour ago, Americano said:

She says this about literally every lead single.

she never lied

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Archived