Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
achievement

Perfect Illusion #1 z100 Requested!

iMonster

Featured Posts

iMonster

They just played as the top requested song in the city! 

I bopped when Closer was #3 and Justin was #2 because that's when I knew we had it. it's happening!

New York is doing it's part don't include us with the other U.S Monsters lol jk . . .

kind of. . .:awkney:

5GaKIgp.gif

6 minutes ago, Mood Ring said:

well considering that the radio impact started today

What does the add date have to do with requests??

Just now, Arturo said:

What does the add date have to do with requests??

Radios will actually start playing it now. :emma: and the song will probably get massive airplay or whatever u chart monkeys call that :emma:

it wasn't laaaahv

Just now, Mood Ring said:

Radios will actually start playing it now.  and the song will probably get massive airplay or whatever u chart monkeys call that

Not how it works bb

This is good. It doesn't matter even if the add dates were next week or 2 weeks from now.

Americano
1 minute ago, Mood Ring said:

Radios will actually start playing it now. :emma: and the song will probably get massive airplay or whatever u chart monkeys call that :emma:

:neyde:

2 minutes ago, Americano said:

:neyde:

what. people are requesting it a ton, hence massive "airplay". :neyde: or did i chose the wrong word :neyde:

it wasn't laaaahv

i try not to care about charts but at the end of the day, i hope this smashes :giveup: just to shut up all these non-believers and haters

iMonster
2 minutes ago, PETTY said:

i try not to care about charts but at the end of the day, i hope this smashes :giveup: just to shut up all these non-believers and haters

All of this. 

JusKeepBreathin

She did have an interview with Elvis Duran today and that his home station. I am glad the interview helped get requests in. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived