💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How Can I Help PI become a top 10 hit on the hot 100?

exoskeleton35

Featured Posts

exoskeleton35

I'm streaming the **** out of it on youtube and spotify. I bought it on iTunes and i've called up everyone I know to discuss the song and try and promote it amongst my friends and family. What more can I do? 

JustAnotherDay

If you have an old computer or phone just put Spotify/YouTube/whatever other streaming services on repeat and just let it sit. But you can't let the success consume you, try and do your post but don't let it consume you, it just makes you angry

was NickARTPOP

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

er8uWNR.gif

Where is she??? our promo goddess!!

Find her twatta and let's spam the **** out of her!!

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

- refresh the PI audio in different tabs, max 300 times a day. You must watch the first 30 seconds.

- replay on Spotify

- replay on Apple Music

- replay on Deezer

- gift to friends

- request on radio by tweeting (only non-stan accounts), calling or texting

it's not going top 10 this week, let's deal with it. If you're already streaming a lot that's all you can do. It will definitely go top 10 next week or the week thereafter.

DeanWinchester
19 minutes ago, exoskeleton35 said:

I'm streaming the **** out of it on youtube and spotify. I bought it on iTunes and i've called up everyone I know to discuss the song and try and promote it amongst my friends and family. What more can I do? 

You're doing great. You could do some other things like gift it but you've done enough you can stick to what it is and enjoy the music :hug:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Now honestly...

You shouldn't stream it on repeat or buy many times from itunes..

It gives a false sales data for the first week and then on the 2nd there is a huge drop and it showing her in a bad way.

It's better to let it flop and rise, than rise and flop...

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

That's really sweet of you! But you personally have done enough, it's out of our hands for the most part (apart from requesting radios to play it and promote it on our social medias) 

malazam

The only thing I know is that I'm not showing myself next monday here, nope, not at all. The haters will be so happy hating on her and I'm a peacefull Ravenclaw but I'm gonna beat the **** outta them.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Shipper

The problem is finding people who to gift it to! Nobody is responding for them to just send me their email and I will gift the song to them in either itunes, google music or amazon.:grr:

I bought it in itunes, google music and Amazon Music. (I dont know if those last 2 count but those are still sales, right?)

I'm playing the spotify playlist I got from twitter (or i think it was here) where PI is in loop with three other short songs so you get to play it again and again. I got the playlisy on loop OVERNIGHT and I also have a playlist in youtube with PI in repeat. 

I  even didnt get my car wash and I drew BUY PErfect Illusion in itunes on the dirt so it gets more promo!!

BbBIV9d.jpg

7glgxOm.jpg

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived