đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Final Bets for the Album Title?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

panosmonster
5 minutes ago, Slade said:

Even though I'm not feeling either of these that much, I'm pretty sure it'll either be Stefani or Joanne.

why αre you αll so sure? whαt did i miss?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaXCupcakke

Gaga is going to get the albums name tattooed to herself. Do you really think she would get a tattoo of her own name??? 

The album is called Poker Face 

Pretty Savage
Just now, Dora said:

Gaga is going to get the albums name tattooed to herself. Do you really think she would get a tattoo of her own name??? 

This! And I'm not here for Joanne tho. Even LG5 is better than self-titled or Joanne :neyde:

4 minutes ago, Mert said:

This! And I'm not here for Joanne tho. Even LG5 is better than self-titled or Joanne :neyde:

I think it's quite beautiful and touching. especially since her dead aunt is a lot of inpiration to her, and they are allegedly similar in many ways.

May I also remind everyone of joanne's poem in the middle of the Fame Booklet. About the bunny?

Anyways, money is on Joanne, Chaos/Chaos Angel, or Modern Ecstasy.

ThomastheMonster

I feel like it's obvious the title is Chaos Angel... She did say it was about a new balance she found and who she was in the past and who she will be in the future...

JohnnyVersace
13 minutes ago, ThomastheMonster said:

I feel like it's obvious the title is Chaos Angel... She did say it was about a new balance she found and who she was in the past and who she will be in the future...

But she also said the title was extremely personal, in relation to her family lineage. 

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived