other

Final Bets for the Album Title?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, M Monstre said:

The name's growing on me. It'd actually be really sweet and awesome to name the album "Joanne". 

Same!

I dont really like it. I hope its something cool like. ARTPOP. I love that album title. Idt she will ever be able to top that in my eyes. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

migamiga
4 hours ago, ReidOne said:

I think it's highly unlikely she would name the album Joanne. Given that pop stans essentially renamed 'ARTPOP' to 'ARTFLOP' I highly doubt she would put her beloved aunt's name up for such public scrutiny. 

I don't think she's thinking about that. And if she is, she's probably hoping she can change that behavior. If people make fun of an album title that's a tribute to her dead aunt then that says more about that person than anything else

Shadowcrest

If it's a self titled album that's called anything other than "Gaga" i'm gonna lose my mind :toofunny:

Joanne sounds like a grandma-core album, Stefani sounds like it's full of ballads, plus they would both not look good as the name for headlining tour. There is no evidence supporting Joanne, stop this mess :toofunny:

NintendoMONSTER
5 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Better than ARTPOP I guess:oprah:

Really?! ARTPOP is like the greatest album title of all time! :grr:

Even if this rumor is true - just because it's in memory of her aunt, doesn't necessarily mean it's her name. Could be a word or phrase to remember her by or which Gaga links to her - which then becomes the album title. 

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived