Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Mini-Competition: GagaFanCorner.com Logo Redesign

MeL

Featured Posts

Hello! This has nothing to do with the ongoing main competition.

I am revamping GagaFanCorner.com and really would love a new logo. Right now, if you go to http://gagafancorner.com , you can see the current logo is just all caps, white text "GAGA FAN CORNER" with smaller red all caps text "BRINGING LITTLE MONSTERS TOGETHER!" It also has no background or graphics and is just that text.

SO, if anyone is interested in redesigning the logo, I will pick one and use it for the revamped GagaFanCorner.com.

The only requirements are it must include the words "Gaga Fan Corner" and the tag of "Bringing Little Monsters Together!" Also, it must do a good job in meshing with the background image. The background image will also no longer have a white background, but it will be grey/dark.

The reason that I am making it a competition is because the winning entry will have their work credited. The website is going to be getting a lot more publicity and hopefully become a huge sister site to GagaDaily. Soon, it will include a forum for all artists inspired by Gaga to share and display and talk about their work. The GagaDaily twitter account frequently retweets posts from GagaFanCorner.com, so it is getting out to many many people.

The deadline is next Saturday, May 5th, at 10:00pm.

Of course! You be as creative as you want! I might even exchange the logo out every once in a while so they are all displayed. I am really open to everything!

LORD GAGA

I just made a mock up of one when i think of the born this way ball and born this way in general i just think of outer space and the btw video lol what do you think? > ArlywmXCQAAZxzg.jpg

ArlywmXCQAAZxzg.jpg

I really really like this! Maybe if the text was taller and more defined? I really love the paw and the background and the entire feel of it!

I just made a mock up of one when i think of the born this way ball and born this way in general i just think of outer space and the btw video lol what do you think? > ArlywmXCQAAZxzg.jpg

Beautiful!

LORD GAGA

Ok so i changed the composition, what do you think now? and thanks for the kind complements btw i appreciate it! :)

ArmOEzMCEAEShAB.jpg

Beautiful!

Thank you!! :)

Archived