Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

#OverIt

Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some ppl never were true fans. Lady Gaga is a multitalented chameleon artist  that can slay almost in every genre. Some kids -considering themselves as fans of hers- are stanning her ONLY because of her past huge commerciality. THIS IS NOT GAGA she is not a commercial sh*t! She can't waste her talent singing Bad RomanceS for the rest of her life only to please these immature "fans". She is a true artist that has nothing to do with generic pop acts like Katy Perry or Britney the music of whome can be discussed only in terms of commerciality. So a small advice, UN-STAN Gaga and stan commercial acts that can please u with many number ones and you might feel something then ...LOSERS

AlexanderLevi2
10 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

They said the same thing about WORK and it lasted 10 weeks at #1

Yep. Now they say it was a success but when it was number one, earlier this year, they were calling it a flop because "streaming is dumb":oprah: 

You can't really talk sense into teenage pop stans though.

Currently listening to Joanne

Am so exhausted with some little monsters. Knowing that they are even the ones who start the 'it's not good' thing first kills me just a little inside and I wonder if these could be fans?! PI is no hello and Gaga is no Adele, the song is not even 3 days old in some places and we are already killing it and calling it all sorts of things? Meanwhile new songs like this take more listens to come around to, most monsters won't give it any time before running into conclusion. lady Gaga fans are actually her down fall. Yes I said it! 

Imagine the kind of publicity the chain smokers got on Twitter because they liked one tweet. 

Panda was a #1 single for Christsake! And the guy behind it wasn't even popular or had a fan base 

1 hour ago, ryhanna said:

It's been 3 days. I'm honestly shocked people were expecting world domination from the second it premiered. 

This!

juicyjuicy
1 hour ago, Redstreak said:

I'm confused, does this fan base not care about hits and the GP or are we just giving it time because we care?

THIS SFM!!!!!!!

If the fanbase really preached the whole "music not the bling" mentality, then they really wouldn't be making all of these types of threads.

Archived