Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

#OverIt

Noah

Featured Posts

Gurl, don't try it.

'Perfect Illusion is not a hit' - 'Perfect Illusion is flopping' - 'The Radio deal came and left'.

giphy.gif

Songs NEED time to progress. 'Perfect Illusion' is a grower and it will grow. You know why? It will get sent to more Radio Stations tomorrow, the Music Video will come, it's in Promos of various TV Shows AND Gaga will start her Promotion Tour in the US next week. Why don't you have any faith? The Views and Streams are amazing for Gaga so far. 

A Song doesn't really debut at #1 anymore, because it takes time for streams to get high and be effective. She got the back of Radio Stations and will do performances of the Songs. 

5dcb890f6.gif

Having said that, Purchase the Song, View the Audio Video and Stream it. 

Thank yew.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo

People really have no effing clue what an actual flop is do they? 

The fact she is still releasing music, still winning awards and still getting praise - but must of all doing her own thing and not caring what anyone else does or thinks- proves she isn't a flop. 

This isn't a Bionic or Lotus situation... 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

KinneyUnderYou

We need more people like you. People with faith, love, support, and believing in a woman who worked her ass of on this album for three years. Thank you Noah. :hug:

Dramatica

Stream it over & over again on YT

CsAfcBYWcAA6yFD.jpg

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

lordgagx

Preach. I really like to see a song slowly getting recognized, getting success. I'm here for longevity and not first big week and then bye.

1 minute ago, Melisandre said:

People really have no effing clue what an actual flop is do they? 

Even if it's a flop. Mariah hadn't even had a Top 80 Song on 'Charmbracelet' and the Album still sold 3.5M copies. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

Whatever happened to "music not the bling"? :laughga:

It's different to calling it a flop. After a few days...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

These ****ing threads made me hate the song at first,but when i streamed it for like 10 hours it grew on me and now i think it is one of her best works lol

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Redstreak

I'm confused, does this fan base not care about hits and the GP or are we just giving it time because we care?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, Noah said:

Even if it's a flop. Mariah hadn't even had a Top 80 Song on 'Charmbracelet' and the Album still sold 3.5M copies. 

People do need to realise- she doesn't care. And also why are the fans not supporting their fave? I find it odd thay every other stan base will but ours. I am glad we are doing some spring cleaning of the fandom though. Make room for more!! 

Just now, TylerBR97 said:

Can you guys please, please, please do something about all of these threads? 

It's called expressing my opinion. If you have a problem with it while reading the title, don't click it. Easy. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived