Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

iamamiwhoami

Mr Monster

Featured Posts

Only 9 song though? And we have 6...Not happy tbh.

I have to agree, I'd love to see more songs released in their debut

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Stranger

• deathray

• Spivey

• Mr Monster

Now that a DVD has been confirmed, i'm also pretty sure we'll get the 'missing pieces' that will thread all the videos together into one nice sequence. :shy: i can dream

Wolf Boy

I realize Bounty was a whole other project from a different year, but it would still be cool to release it on sic or as a double CD for fans who've been there with these guys for the last couple years.

LadyLemon

Twelve hours to go! I can't wait, the preview sounds so good! :woot:

Potential second favourite song of hers. :giggle:

Queen Gloria

Now that a DVD has been confirmed, i'm also pretty sure we'll get the 'missing pieces' that will thread all the videos together into one nice sequence. :shy: i can dream

Exactly what I've been dreaming of :legend: the full story with bits of film in between the songs to make it more of a narrative. But I doubt they've done such a thing. Maybe

Edited by CarrieMoonbeam

GagaObsession

Nicceeee!

I believe debut albums needs a good ammount of songs, so people can get into the artist before getting bored first. i believe 9 isn't enough.

Wolf Boy

Replay value is about quality not quantity. They could have 16 songs on the debut, and only 9 could be good anyway. Id' rather a short 9 songs with them all being brilliant than 16 songs where a few are filler.

Replay value is about quality not quantity. They could have 16 songs on the debut, and only 9 could be good anyway. Id' rather a short 9 songs with them all being brilliant than 16 songs where a few are filler.

In Due Order is a filler, I believe.

I know some people like it, but you can tell how it's diverse from the other tracks.

All of the tracks so far have flowed together very well, and you can easily hear elements from Play in Idle Talk. In Due Order just doesn't fit in, which explains why it might be an interlude.

Do you guys think we'll be seeing a continuation of Play or something new similar to what we saw in In Due Order?

Iambountyfan tweeted "4 hours. #iamamiwhoami" a couple of minutes ago. :excited2:

Edited by deathray

I don't know how much longer we have left, but hopefully it's not much longer. I have exams this afternoon.

Edited by Spivey

Queen Gloria

it's so soft and romantic, what a change. I can't wait!

• Mills locked this topic