Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Played PI to my best friend and my mum

MonsterVlad

Featured Posts

MonsterVlad

So today I finally decided to play Perfect Illusion to my mum and my best friend.

Right after first 2 seconds of intro my mum said that she's never expected this sound from Gaga. After the listen she said "it feels like she grown up so much, vocally and personally and she's probably at this time of her life when she can put out not a song that pop star should release, but a song that she wants". Ыhe said that the song is really amazing and she would like to see a video.

I asked my best friend (he's straigh btw :hor:) to listen to it 2 times with 5-10 minutes break between it since so many people (including me) were so confused when they heared it for the first time. So I pressed play and after few seconds he asked me if it's the right song playing :toofunny: I said yes, it's Gaga. After the first listen he said that the song is very nice and Gaga sounds amazing on it: "never thought she could sing like this". We had a talk for some minutes and then he asked me to play it again. I did, and he said "very interesting intro, like.. you will definitely wanna hear what happens next, you can't just skip it and play next song", then he pointed his fave parts while the song was going. In sum, he said that it's actually very catchy and "more than okay".

Hola Soraya

adssasdsd.gif

First the soccer moms, then the straights, then the entire world! :stalkga: 

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

kabirartfling

YAAAAAAS GAGA:excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2:! Get the mature audience:rockstar:

I too played it for my younger brother (who was a gaga fan till 2012, but then became a avid hater since 2013)

And his reaction was priceless :toofunny:! He usually tells me to STOP:grr: when ever i play gags music but he didnt say no to perfect illusion :air: he kept listening to it silently :oprah:and his expression said that he enjoyed it:reductive:!

He still dislikes gaga tho :neyde:

Give your love to me

GhettoFabulous
Spoiler

My 2 friends said it was nice my other friend threw the earphone out her ear b4 the song even finished(She is a former friend now) my brother hates it he says it is a hillbilly song (but he likes 4 five seconds(former brother))

as for me...

tumblr_inline_od952kHAsL1rq8rt6_500.gif

it wasn't lauhhhhhhvvvvvvvv!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

Your mom knows her music

Hola Soraya
3 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

(She is a former friend now) my brother hates it he says it is a hillbilly song (but he likes 4 five seconds(former brother))

as for me...

tumblr_inline_od952kHAsL1rq8rt6_500.gif

it wasn't lauhhhhhhvvvvvvvv!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

That's how I imagine it going down. Wise choice. :derpga: 

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Angel Down

Guys when my best friend listened to it for the first time she thought it was mediocre to bad... After 20 minutes she sent me a message telling me: "Lmao I can't stop listening to it". :giveup:

Yesterday we hanged out, apart from the fact all my friends were singing it WITHOUT EVEN HAVING HEARD IT MORE THAN ONCE, my best friend told me that she wishes the WHOLE LG5 has that sound...

Archived