💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

PI - best first listen experience

Kermit the frog

Featured Posts

Kermit the frog

Listening to PI for the first time was a rly great experience for me, you know why? Cause after reading all the sh*t that you spilled here on the song, my expectations were low. And I was blown away by how real (finally!) her voice sounded and how catchy the song was. 

I've been here since 2010 and with BTW, the expectations were just impossibly high. And Applause was just a sh*tty song. 

Now Im bopping to the new single, which seems like an appetizer before something fantastic. 

Wow, different taste! I absolutely hate this song, and Applause is my fav song. Hopefully LG5 will serve some good production

I don't know, I'd say I enjoyed listening to the song, being absolutely blown away, and then shutting down these little baristas attempting to make a mess.

Purr more, hiss less.

Dramatica

You got me all emotional, I had the same experience sis

200.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

3 minutes ago, Miley said:

Wow, different taste! I absolutely hate this song, and Applause is my fav song. Hopefully LG5 will serve some good production

16+-+1

Purr more, hiss less.

3 minutes ago, Miley said:

Well Perfect Illusion proves it will 

tumblr_inline_nbgo9zwiSX1qitgii.gif

yass, Kermit, stan for our queen!! :giveup: 

I'm so glad you're back to our cult after so many years of stanning for Nelly Furtado. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Lextyr97

Yaaaas girl

My experience with the first listen was pretty awesome too. I listened to all of the lead singles directly prior, then watched this tribute video of her

Then after hyperventilating for a few minutes, I pressed play with all my lights off. It was pretty cool.

19 minutes ago, Kermit the frog said:

Listening to PI for the first time was a rly great experience for me, you know why? Cause after reading all the sh*t that you spilled here on the song, my expectations were low. And I was blown away by how real (finally!) her voice sounded and how catchy the song was. 

I've been here since 2010 and with BTW, the expectations were just impossibly high. And Applause was just a sh*tty song. 

Now Im bopping to the new single, which seems like an appetizer before something fantastic. 

Glad you're still here! I remember you from the MTN days.

PI slays! 

Antonio

How could anybody hate Perfect Illusion 

tumblr_meo8jaFn631qc4a6lo1_500.gif

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Kermit the frog
37 minutes ago, Rino said:

yass, Kermit, stan for our queen!! :giveup: 

I'm so glad you're back to our cult after so many years of stanning for Nelly Furtado. 

Bitch, nelly is over, Gaga is back. Slaying. 

I had the opposite effect. I was let down by the negativity and I disliked it on first listen :emma: Now I'm freaking obsessed it's unreal.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived