💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

If PI debuts above #66, anything is possible.

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ugh this chart obsession is so boring. lets support and celebrate that she's back, being creative with POP again, and not let sales effect your preferences that much :neyde:

Just now, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Obviously :applause:

Just wanted to mention it, some monsters get really worried or jump to conclusions, and it's distressing :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

GagaMyBlood95
Just now, FATCAT said:

Just wanted to mention it, some monsters get really worried or jump to conclusions, and it's distressing :rip:

I know, they see dark red on kworb or 100k prediction, or omg debut outside TOP 10 and think it's over :smh: 

I wasn't worried about it in the first place. The song exists no matter where it charts. Maybe you should buy a pie chart and grids and calculators and power point presentations and flow charts and statistical analysts, and let the rest of us enjoy the song.

2 minutes ago, later said:

I wasn't worried about it in the first place. The song exists no matter where it charts. Maybe you should buy a pie chart and grids and calculators and power point presentations and flow charts and statistical analysts, and let the rest of us enjoy the song.

You forgot to mention a protractor! I've got mine bedazzled :gaycat:

612e422b5e22676ae800de1c6d957ada.jpg

Purr more, hiss less.

3 minutes ago, RF said:

Can someone pin this thread?

Thank you FATCAT,true president of GGD

Socks_the_Cat_Explores.jpg

Purr more, hiss less.

HolyDelRey
24 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

that's not happening .at this point,i'm praying for a top 10 debut :emma: 

But the song its still #2 which means that she is selling more than Sia's new track, with a proper video.

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Just gonna be honest, I can't imagine it being a really big hit. It just sounds too jarring for radio. But I don't care, still love the song and I support throwing something real and risky out there when everybody's expecting a safe, instant smash to put her back at #1. 

But if it does happen to take off, outstanding. I'm ready. I'm just gonna treat Gaga like an alternative artist from now on rather than a pop star. She's clearly not going to compromise herself for the charts, so it's time for all of us to get into that mindset too.

Do you think she'll pull an ARTPOP and let a potentially fantastic era die if the song underperforms, mr. president?

it wasn't laaaahv

ZiggyZiggs
36 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

that's not happening .at this point,i'm praying for a top 10 debut :emma: 

But its Selling really well on iTunes tho. Streaming is the ONLY problem. 

You all will see... People are complaing now bc they "hate" PI but after album release... "oh.. I'm kinda dissapointed because I though it would sound like her first single :duck:" 

BOOKMARK ME! :classy:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Archived