Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kylie Minogue

GarageGlamorous

Featured Posts

AquaFire Witch

I love Kylie, although I am a little behind on the latest news. I love Into The Blue so I guess I need to get to downloading the new album and see what I think.

So happy I saw her LIVE in 2011 here in Houston. OMG it was such an amazing show.

I love Kylie, although I am a little behind on the latest news. I love Into The Blue so I guess I need to get to downloading the new album and see what I think.

So happy I saw her LIVE in 2011 here in Houston. OMG it was such an amazing show.

Who was she touring with? Her first real solo tour was 2009.

AquaFire Witch

Who was she touring with? Her first real solo tour was 2009.

She had no opening act. It was just her!

I mean it least for the Houston show it was just her. :)

Edited by bombshell2nite

MonsterOfSpain

Kiss Me Once is a very good album! My faves are Into the Blue, Les Sex (:legend:), I Was Gonna Cancel and Sexercize.

Sir Taurean

Any good site where I can find lots of Kylie's instrumentals?

Google darling :D

Psychedelic

I really loved this album beggining to end, my faves are Into The Blue, I Was Gonna Cancel, Sexcercize, Feels So Good and Le Sex!

It's a very classic Kylie album, the only flaw is that it doesn't have any boundarie-pushing sound (aka X) but I can't wait to see what it all looks like visually when on tour!!!

Michael

I still haven't gotten round to listening to Kiss Me Once :ohno: I keep meaning to. I need to do it.

• Mills locked this topic