💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Little Spotifyiers!? Where r u!?

QueenGaga

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, Unites said:

"MUSIC, NOT THE BLING"

Moving up the charts
With costs of producing an album, promoting it, going on tour, and everything else that is involved, a musician has to sell a lot of music in order to make money. Selling more CDs means more touring opportunities, and more touring opportunities means selling more CDs and getting more airplay. It becomes a cyclical thing that feeds on itself: charts are based on airplay and records sales; record sales improve with more airplay, which keeps the song on the charts.

http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/top-405.htm

Not The Real Gaga
3 minutes ago, flopheart said:

i'd like if it rise because people wants to hear it and not because her little monsters click on repeat

This. You are faking the nummers by doing this.

1 hour ago, Curio5 said:

i think most people are new to streaming and are doing it the wrong way - so the streams doesn't even register.

im no expert and sadly there isnt a definitive guide on the web ... but this is what ive learned so far:

1. you cant mute/ turn the volume off  ... just put it on low

2. you cant put 1 song on repeat ... they consider this spamming

3. you need to make a playlist and add other songs onto the list (3 song buffer) ... then you can repeat the play-list

you can you this list

OH MY GOD THANK YOU FOR THIS SO MUCH, I streamed it 300 times for nothing :icega:

I made a playlist with PI + 3 more songs, do you think it's enough? I've chosen They All Laughed, Firefly and Anything Goes, cause they're the shortest.

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

pi will be added on playlists, that will really help. As for me, i'm streaming both on yt and on spotify. Do you know if tidal is counted too? I have a premium membership there

16 hours ago, Ophelia said:

OH MY GOD THANK YOU FOR THIS SO MUCH, I streamed it 300 times for nothing :icega:

I made a playlist with PI + 3 more songs, do you think it's enough? I've chosen They All Laughed, Firefly and Anything Goes, cause they're the shortest.

good choices.

DiscoHeaven23

I bought Perfect Illusion and promised myself that I won't listen to it this week on iTunes, so I'm forcing myself to listen to it only on Spotify and Youtube. 

GET THOSE STREAMING POINTS

Archived