1. 1. Which song do you enjoy most?

• Venus
    • Perfect Illusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChasingGhosts

This is so hard. :giveup: As much as I ****ing love the spacey Bowie acid trip that is Venus, I think I have to go with Perfect Illusion.

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

2 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

Sorry for my flop English and my flop googling skills, but what's a photoset exactly? :flop:

Don't worry about it!

A photoset is basically gathering a few different pictures and putting them together, either just for aesthetic appeal or to convey a message. If you have or visit Tumblr sometimes you'll see lots of photosets or gifsets (basically the same principle but with gifs)!

Basically, in this context, the photoset I was talking about would be like a picture or gif of Gaga in the Venus segment of the G.U.Y. video captioned "I wonder if this could be love?," put next to a pic/gif of Gaga in the PI vid captioned "It wasn't love" just to visualize the duality/puzzle you were talking about.

Stefani328
23 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Perfect Illusion! 

Never cared for Venus. It was a fun song on the tour, though. 

Same. Great song to perform but other wise it's not that great IMO.

Poissonche
4 minutes ago, Robot said:

Don't worry about it!

A photoset is basically gathering a few different pictures and putting them together, either just for aesthetic appeal or to convey a message. If you have or visit Tumblr sometimes you'll see lots of photosets or gifsets (basically the same principle but with gifs)!

Basically, in this context, the photoset I was talking about would be like a picture or gif of Gaga in the Venus segment of the G.U.Y. video captioned "I wonder if this could be love?," put next to a pic/gif of Gaga in the PI vid captioned "It wasn't love" just to visualize the duality/puzzle you were talking about.

Ohhh I see! You're right, a photoset of this could be cool :D And how she seems destroyed in the Venus segment of G.U.Y., wondering if this could be love... oh my...

display name

"Venus" is certainly my favorite ARTPOP song, but "Perfect Illusion." As good a song as "Venus" is, no song makes me feel quite the same way as "Perfect Illusion" does. It's fantastic.

I love PI and every time I listen to it I love it more, but Venus is superior, I see it as the prime example of how good a fun pop Gaga song can be. It's catchy, complex, crazy, fun, and she did it almost completely by herself. It's the best representation of the ARTPOP era, fun, wacky and experimental.

donutellha

PI, because I can listen to it whenever, whereas I have to be in a geeky, spaced-out mood to really enjoy Venus

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

ReidOne
19 minutes ago, donutellha said:

I have to be in a geeky, spaced-out mood to really enjoy Venus

5 minutes ago, freebit said:

Venus is fun, but a bit much for me. I feel like I have to be in the right mood for it.

I voted PI, but I literally can listen to Venus any time, any place and bop like my life depends on it. Favorite time is when I'm driving to work and know that I've got a full day ahead of dealing with corporate bullshit and I'm trying to transcend above it all, lol. 

Archived