💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kworb: 91k for Perfect Illusion

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

but it sold 54k in only one day.... pretty sure it'll sell more than 100k in a week

receipts?:what:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

but it sold 54k in only one day.... pretty sure it'll sell more than 100k in a week

Exactly.

Plus it's longetivity we want. Her staying in the top 10 for weeks on end is very possible (and better) than a number 1 then falling out fast.

We all saw what happened with Adele. Sold basically everything in the beginning, and had no longetivity. 

OMonster

Happy with this, as it should mean that she exceeds expectations - making it only more sweeter. 

Realistically, she is unlikely to debut at #1. To suggest it being so low though I think is a big mistake. Bobby would not have released Perfect Illusion unless he had a solid plan. It's experiencing some falls for now but just before the weekly tracking is stopped on Wednesday night, she is going to come through like a storm very, very quickly. 

She is back in New York on Monday, the video is going to drop (great for streaming) and she will appear on a few shows I am sure - both radio (Elvis confirmed) and television. I also have this slight feeling she is going to perform at the America's Got Talent final. The shows airs both Tuesday and Friday - she could take her pick. If this is right, she will see a huge increase just in time for that debut. 

Who knows what is going to happen on the promo front from now until next Wednesday, but I trust that they must have a plan. If they don't, then yeah it's not going to do too great metrically. 

subtext / fantasy

2 minutes ago, Jonathan2244 said:

I just cant believe 100k to 174k is the difference between it being a  viewed as flop, when its not

and having the highest selling female week :P

Meghan Trainor - No - 113k
Ariana Grande - Focus - 113k

SLtenG7.gif

it wasn't laaaahv

1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

search the forum :what:

sis too lazy for that,but ok let me do it

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

BuzzcutSeason
2 minutes ago, ctherainbow said:

We have a thread for this.  Making a thread about every single sales update and prediction is going to ruin the music for those monsters on here who just want to enjoy and talk about the music by throwing it in their faces at the top of Recent Topics.  Might get a WP for this version of "AP", but tbh I don't care.  :nails:

I understand. I figured this was general enough to stand on its own. Sorry you don't like it.

Jonathan2244
1 minute ago, Love Drought said:

Meghan Trainor - No - 113k
Ariana Grande - Focus - 113k

SLtenG7.gif

I am worried, I love PI its a brillant song, she should of suprised released the album and lead in November or released PI in Feb after all the promo.

BuzzcutSeason
1 hour ago, Computer said:

So is that number good or bad for 2016?

Rise did over 100K, its predictions went down all week. Perfect Illusion is starting with 100K and will likely decline during the week, so its an okay number in 2016 but for comebacks and gaga herself this isn't that great.

ctherainbow
1 minute ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

I understand. I figured this was general enough to stand on its own. Sorry you don't like it.

And don't think I'm just coming for you; we've just had a million threads tracking chart positions, sales estimates, etc, and I'm getting really sick of it.  You just happened to catch the brunt of my frustration.  :icega:

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Archived