💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kworb: 91k for Perfect Illusion

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

TheFame Monster
35 minutes ago, Vamp said:

Sucks for y'all who care more about numbers and figures than about music. Hope you'll be okay. :staymad:

Lady Gaga is a popstar. Her sales and chart position matter for her image and reflect her success. I car about the music and numbers because I care about how she is viewed and I want her to be successful.        

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ShockPop said:

So I'm right, their predictions are consistently wrong.

Omg. Yeah it's not worth arguing sis. I want her to debut with 1.2 million and beat Hello but I'm being realistic sis you should too. See you here next week when it debuts with 104k or something and you say "see Kworb was wrong all along"

nn

BuzzcutSeason

Kworb, who runs the infamous site kworb.net released sales predictions for the week. PI is equal to 100K.

I can't send a link, cuz i found this on atrl.net in the top of the page (most recent posts), if u refresh the page you'll see the headline. I also don't know where else to find his predictions. I'll try and snag a screenshot.

For those who don't know, Kworb is good with predictions and he updates them through the week. She'll probably sell less than 100K if she continues with these red updates. Don't stay in denial, GGD members. She's had dark red updates for awhile now, meaning she's declining. There is still a hefty gap between her and #3, but if u look at the whole situation.... :toofunny:

5cm1dz.png

This prediction is based on the song (without promotion).

If the MV drops monday this will change.

The first day is always huge, but then it will drop until promo tries to keep it on a good position or rise it. 

At worst, this prediction will stay the same, at best will rise and surpass closer. 

They don't know what will happen during those five days. This are the estimated numbers based on the debut.

I hope predictions keep the low numbers. It would be a greater surprise when gaga achieves best debut of the year (surpassing B) 

Jonathan2244
1 minute ago, Love Drought said:

wasnt cheap thrills doing abysmally when it first came out too? maybe PI will be the same, grower

I just cant believe 100k to 174k is the difference between it being a flop and having the highest selling female week :P

Jonathan2244
Just now, Jonathan2244 said:

I just cant believe 100k to 174k is the difference between it being a  viewed as flop, when its not

and having the highest selling female week :P

BuzzcutSeason
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

but it sold 54k in only one day.... pretty sure it'll sell more than 100k in a week

I would think so to. RISE sold over 100K during its sales week, PI has already slowed down. All her fans bought it. I'd hate to say it, but its very similar to Make Me... . All the fans buy the song and she slowly gets other people to buy it as the weeks go on.

She's had dark red updates ALL DAY. Meaning its not increasing, its declining.

ctherainbow

We have a thread for this.  Making a thread about every single sales update and prediction is going to ruin the music for those monsters on here who just want to enjoy and talk about the music by throwing it in their faces at the top of Recent Topics.  Might get a WP for this version of "AP", but tbh I don't care.  :nails:

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Archived