He was credited because she says "I don't speak German but I try" :emma:

Our humble and generous queen gave him a full writing credit :spin:

:diane:RIP

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
Just now, donthatemeplss said:

I just don't know HOW can she go from ''ex'' lead single to reject :saladga: I CAN'T 

And Elton said that it sounds like BR

That is a very good point :oprah:

Knowing Gaga though, she could've scraped the entire album that RedOne's song was supposed to lead and started fresh :emma:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨

display name

If RedOne were to try something new and be unafraid of letting Gaga showcase her vocals, then I would be interesting in hearing them make magic again.

By the way, his best production is "Hair," so... :madge:

Regina George
Just now, PartySick said:

Knowing Gaga though, she could've scraped the entire album that RedOne's song was supposed to lead and started fresh :emma:

giphy.gif

MonsterOfSpain
1 minute ago, donthatemeplss said:

giphy.gif

She'd be so dumb if she did that. I hope we get at least the ex-lead single and another song from their collaborations

I think it would be cool if he did a song. At this point there's so many confirmed and speculated collaborators (including producers) that it could easily be one person per song.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Regina George
1 minute ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

She'd be so dumb if she did that. I hope we get at least the ex-lead single and another song from their collaborations

I hope so! I really do! :saladga:

Illuminati
9 minutes ago, PartySick said:

That is a very good point :oprah:

i can almost guarantee at this point that this is exactly what happened. She had a lot of progress done before Mark stepped in, what if she was originally gonna debut a completely different era during the Intel collab thing? One can only guess now, she isn't going to tell what happened between her and Redone anytime soon either. She didn't mention him once ever since we heard that she changed lead single. 

PartySick
1 minute ago, BlTCH said:

i can almost guarantee at this point that this is exactly what happened. She had a lot of progress done before Mark stepped in, what if she was originally gonna debut a completely different era during the Intel collab thing? One can only guess now, she isn't going to tell what happened between her and Redone anytime soon either. She didn't mention him once ever since we heard that she changed lead single. 

An entire album could've been created, an entire era planned, and we'll never get to see it.

WHY?! :cryga:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨

Regina George
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

An entire album could've been created, an entire era planned, and we'll never get to see it.

WHY?! :cryga:

OMG DON'T SAY THAT! WE WILL HEAR NEW REDONE SINGLE SOON! :saladga:

PurpleJungle

I'll definately be sad if RedOne isn't on the album.

However since Gaga wants to go fully with this rock-analogue sound, I understand there's no room for him.

I'm always here for something new tbh.

GagaXCupcakke
49 minutes ago, mic said:

XD ok I agree with the second statement but first is a blasphemy 

Bloody Mary, Sexxx Dreams and Do What U Want **** on redone 

Regina George
11 minutes ago, Dora said:

Bloody Mary, Sexxx Dreams and Do What U Want **** on redone 

ammm no

Archived