💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

say what you want But I need him!

Regina George

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Zamasu said:

That says a lot. Mark is amazing with and without Gaga.

i dont care how are they without gaga... 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
Just now, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Oh I agree. Some of his productions are untouchable!! 

This song tho.. it's a demo right? 

Yea it's demo. 

HOTNebraskaGuy

Chill, did you expect them to be making music together for the rest of their life? I think Ronson fits what Gaga's going for- maybe give him another chance? 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

PartySick
7 minutes ago, Roman said:

I still believe the second single is produced by him OR, most likely, he is only one of the producers

Well they did what? Eight songs together I think it was? I'd be a little surprised if none of them made the album :shrug: 

Then again, there were apparently 50 spares for ARTPOP so :green:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨

Regina George
1 minute ago, HOTNGaga said:

Chill, did you expect them to be making music together for the rest of their life? I think Ronson fits what Gaga's going for- maybe give him another chance? 

What's up with ''Chill'' thing. I'm not angry or mad or anything. It's just my opinion and yea I want her to work with him for the rest of their life :) 

PMKKARDASHiAN
Just now, donthatemeplss said:

Yea it's demo. 

I thought so. 

I remember the BR demo and how I almost unstanned that day ... so I can only imagine what this could have been 

PartySick

Did you like ARTPOP? :ohno: I'm pretty sure that was sans RedOne too, aside from the writing credit in Gypsy for the Scheiße reference :ohno:

Gaga brings the best out of every producer she works with so please, don't compare RedOne's latest work with everything else. She makes the heart of a song, and the producer kinda shapes it. RedOne still can help her with the direction she currently loves WHILE ALSO helping retain some classic pop touch. I think this'd be Perfect (ha)

I need him or Garibay (the latter is kinda more possible considering Moroder is there, I guess). Or both of them. Gaga doesn't have to get rid of everything in order to evolve. And there's some commerical aspect, too, sadly

I'm PI's biggest fan btw so don't come at me :wtfga:

mdr

Shipper

I am sure he has a song in the album. Remember he got a little bitter when he found out the lead single isny his song. It means we have another dance pop hit that will please the non PI fans. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Regina George
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Did you like ARTPOP? :ohno: I'm pretty sure that was sans RedOne too, aside from the writing credit in Gypsy for the Scheiße reference :ohno:

I liked Applause :madge: Am I delusional for thinking that his song will be single no.2?

MonsterOfSpain
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Is that seriously the reason he got credited? :air: I remember reading Gaga and him came up with the idea for the song first.

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Roman said:

Gaga brings the best out of every producer she works with so please, don't compare RedOne's latest work with everything else. She makes the heart of a song, and the producer kinda shapes it. RedOne still can help her with the direction she currently loves WHILE ALSO helping retain some classic pop touch. I think this'd be Perfect (ha)

I need him or Garibay (the latter is kinda more possible considering Moroder is there, I guess). Or both of them. Gaga doesn't have to get rid of everything in order to evolve. And there's some commerical aspect, too, sadly

I'm PI's biggest fan btw so don't come at me :wtfga:

OMG THISX1000000 :golfclap:

PartySick
Just now, donthatemeplss said:

I liked Applause :madge: Am I delusional for thinking that his song will be single no.2?

:emma::emma::emma::emma::emma:

I'd be lying if I said no :spin:

That's ok though, a dose of delusion is healthy :diane:

PartySick
1 minute ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Is that seriously the reason he got credited? :air: I remember reading Gaga and him came up with the idea for the song first.

He was credited because she says "I don't speak German but I try" :emma:

Our humble and generous queen gave him a full writing credit :spin:

Regina George
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

:emma::emma::emma::emma::emma:

I'd be lying if I said no :spin:

That's ok though, a dose of delusion is healthy :diane:

I just don't know HOW can she go from ''ex'' lead single to reject :saladga: I CAN'T 

And Elton said that it sounds like BR

Archived