💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Thoughts on Gaga's growth and maturity?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

I think it's pretty evident that from the tone of her voice in her recent interviews, the things she chose to tweet and not tweet, and even a conversation with a fan that Gaga had changed a lot in her attitude towards life and being a singer. She has become so mature and composed. When I was watching her interview, I got this feeling that she doesn't get excited for things easily anymore. When she was promoting Born This Way and Applause, she had that excitement and eagerness to release new music and go on tour, do lots of promotion, etc. She would give tons of information about each song and what to expect, I mean she did explain what Perfect Illusion was about, but in a very brief and calm manner instead. I also think she started to overlook artists who don't match up to the standard she perceives as adequate, I mean she might be friends with some of the contemporary artists that are currently popular but she NEVER approaches them for collaboration. I think people wanted to work with her but she probably turned them down. She hangs out with Elton John, Tony Bennett, Mark Ronson, Kathy Bates, Bradley Cooper whereas Taylor Swift hangs out with Selena Gomez and her entire Bad Blood squad. I'm not saying Taylor's friends are unworthy people but obviously their artistic achievements are limited.

I don't know but I guess when you seek depth in the connection between human beings, you become indifferent and emotionless towards certain things. Hell she doesn't even dress to impress anymore, which is not a bad thing but is something I'm so unfamiliar and not used to with Gaga. Even with the Cheek to Cheek era, she dressed like Lady Gaga but now it's just Stefani.

I long to see her on stage once again, because that's the only moment where she will truly express her excitement, rage and passion, which are qualities all absent from her talking nowadays.

Saint Laurent

I think she's just acting cool because that's her character this era. She has explained her excitement, just in a chill way. :laughga:

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

I think she's just acting cool because that's her character this era. She has explained her excitement, just in a chill way. :laughga:

It's still so odd to me though.

Remember the radio host calling her vocals 'sick' in that snippet? Her old self would reply 'Thank you!' in a lovely ladylike manner but now she's just like 'k, thx'.

Saint Laurent
Just now, Bradley Cooper said:

Remember the radio host calling her vocals 'sick' in that snippet? Her old self would reply 'Thank you!' in a lovely ladylike manner but now she's just like 'k, thx'.

I'm sure at this point she's like '****ing obviously' when people are like 'wow u can sing' :emma:

Bradley
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

She didn't speak in these videos. I was actually referring to the change in her mindset and the things she pursue now.

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

She looks pretty excited to me...

I love her reaction. :heart:

OT: Musically I embrace it.

When she broke into the scene she was 22. Now she's 30. And you can really tell. She was basically a kid then. I now see an adult woman who's not interested in petty conflicts anymore and is in peace with who she is and where she wants to go in her own life.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

1 minute ago, Bradley Cooper said:

She didn't speak in these videos. I was actually referring to the change in her mindset and the things she pursue now.

I don't think she's less excited, she's more relaxed. 

Shipper

She did lose that naive 'I want to make everybody happy with my music' mentality that was present during her early eras. Now she is more mature and just does what she wants regardless if the GP or even if her fans will like it.

As a musician, she will pander less on what is popular and will release what she wants while working with people she likes. I think this quality makes an excellent musician who is not afraid to take risks and try something new for the sake of her craft. She will not produce predictable hits, but will provide variety and quality in the music she makes.

I think she got really hurt when she was so close to her fans before. Now she knows how to keep a barrier there so she will still be warm towards fans but not open her heart fully. She got jaded, yes, but that's what life does to us.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

joannesrats
8 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

She also didn't know what that phrase meant, after she said, "thank you" she asked, "wait, do you mean that I sound sick?"

She's young and like everybody else has some growing up to do. It's not that I think she was childish in the past, I always thought of her as a smart human being and an even better artist, it's that now she's focusing on expressing her art with less of an extravagant attitude. This Era surely started as bare-hearted as she's ever been.

MelbHawker

I love it. She really gives zero f*cks anymore about anything except making great music for her fans. She's the baddest bitch in the game and she knows it. I love her composure and her ability to articulate her knowledge of music in her interviews. 

Archived