Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Emotional Gaga and Fan moment (MUST SEE)

monsterdino

Featured Posts

monsterdino

This is one of the most cutest and emotional moment I've seen between Gaga and a fan, I almost started to cry :giveup:

The way she comforted her and huged herrr, I CANTTT!!!! She was even trying to get her stuck sunglasses out with just ONE hand just so the other was still huging the fan and wasn't letting her goo....

Christina

And there are some people that dare to say that she doesn't care about us. She really has a special relationship with us, one of the biggest reasons why I love her <3

My mom says I'm cool

SpookyKid
14 minutes ago, littlebitch said:

she's stoned as **** :toofunny:

she only slept 2 hours yesterday

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

monsterdino
24 minutes ago, littlebitch said:

it's clear as day bish :laughga:

I mean she didn't sleep at all, and I think that's her character this year I guess bc she started to talk/act like Mark Ronson :toofunny:

Just now, monsterdino said:

I mean she didn't sleep at all, and I think that's her character this year I guess bc she started to talk/act like Mark Ronson :toofunny:

She sounded very uplifting in the radio interview and not at all like that

But yea she does have a different attitude 

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, Christina said:

And there are some people that dare to say that she doesn't care about us. She really has a special relationship with us, one of the biggest reasons why I love her <3

So many people ask why I love gaga so much. After all isn't she just a white chick from New York that wears wigs and outlandish outfits? It just makes me so incredibly  sad when I hear theses statements. It's like people just see the wigs and outfits and they shut down because they don't understand. If they just took a moment they would honestly see how much she truly loves and cares about us. As she once said "there will never be another pop star that loves you as much as I do"

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived