💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I think Perfect Illusion is flopping

Bobbins

Featured Posts

Multiple negative updates on its sales. The best we can hope for is a top 10, I don't see the video having much effect either way. Some of the reviews I've read are also so harsh and rude.

WHY is this happening?!

I pray to God this is her 'Like That' and she comes with a smash 2nd single like 'We Belong Together'. 

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so sick of these negative threads and overanalyzing of her sales and streams. Just enjoy the music :smh: Gaga will be fine either way.

KinneyUnderYou

Multiple negative threads on this site. The best we can hope for is for these threads to stop. I don't see delusional members having much effect with their negative opinions. Some of the members' posts I've read are also so stupid and dumb.

WHY is this happening?!

I pray to God this is the last thread and members come with a smash relevant thread.

Teal Ambition

ok..

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Katsuki Bakugo

If you care about charts still after all this time. You need Judas.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Poissonche

Who cares. I'm a slave to this song right now. Whatever I try to do, I have to go back to my computer to listen to it.

Just now, KinneyUnderYou said:

Multiple negative threads on this site. The best we can hope for is for these threads to stop. I don't see delusional members having much effect with their negative opinions. Some of the members I've read are also so stupid and dumb.

WHY is this happening?1

I pray to God this is the last thread and members come with a smash relevant thread.

I love you. :flutter:

Rather than making a thread that will only lead to meltdowns, etc. you could be helping the good sis out by buying/streaming/gifting, etc.  

Morphine Prince

It drops to #2, who cares tbh? 

At least it got to #1, wasn't Applause's peak on US iTunes #2? 

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived