yxi

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel
2 minutes ago, symphonia said:

Can you break down who worked on what?
Kevin came in with this pretty-formed demo that everybody loved. And Mark is so good at recording and arranging and writing on every instrument, and Kevin's great at instruments. I'm terrible at instruments. I'm not what you would call a trained musician. Kevin also worked on the [music-production hardware] Ableton so he was like a bridge between Mark and I. It was a really good mix of analog and digital talents and the combined songwriting talents of everybody.

:madge:

Hate that there was demo by someone else, meaning it's not her who wrote the melody. This song is not fully "her" to me and now I know why.

dannydevito

mess @ bloodpop answering the same questions with the exact same answers twice

Spoiler

:poot:

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I mean I knew that since the first listen that the production was mostly Kevin's part, plus Gaga confirmed it on BBC Radio 1 that Kevin had the most involment in the production

VANTABLACK
1 minute ago, Lady said:

Hate that there was demo by someone else, meaning it's not her who wrote the melody. This song is not fully "her" to me and now I know why.

Exactly . The song gives me the same reaction to til it happens to you . I love it but it's not completely her . 

Duella Dvil
3 minutes ago, Weasel said:

1 minute ago, Lady said:

THIS IS HOW MUSIC WORKS WITH PRODUCERS! THEY PRODUCE MUSIC, SHE WRITES OVER IT JESUS y'all just WANT to be negative 

www.instagram.com/theduella666

venusian
2 minutes ago, Lady said:

im pretty sure he just means instrumental lmao chill

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Weasel
1 minute ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

THIS IS HOW MUSIC WORKS WITH PRODUCERS! THEY PRODUCE MUSIC, SHE WRITES OVER IT JESUS y'all just WANT to be negative 

She literally said on BBCR this morning that she's not interested in running to well known producers to get her some hits because she's capable of making her own music :madge:

1 minute ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Gaga starts writing on the piano. SHE usually writes the song and THEN comes in the producers who start doin production not other way around. I'm just sad that with this song it's not the case. SHE didn't write the melody, instrumental, it was Parker.

Jonathan Florencio
7 minutes ago, Lady said:

Like Mary Jane Holland and Aura? :poot:

Archived