❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
other

Youtube comments is also split over PI

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

Of course you'd have comments from LMs proclaiming that it the best thing in the world.

But then scrolling through the top comments, you'd easily come across comments like:

Girl, what the **** is this? I'm so disappointed ugh.....

THIS IS THE REASON WHY ALIEN WON'T TALK TO US.

This is basically 'Papa Don't Preach'

the part with the quick words in the background or whatever is the best. the chorus is just okay.

Ew... Is this "the new Bad Romance"? I used to be a big fan of her music but Gaga doesn't make good songs anymore...

idk if she really thought this was a good song.. i feel sad to see everyone saying it's the best song ever when it's clearly ****. i don't want to hate gaga and her music but i feel like she doesn't have it anymore. Or she needs to go record some things with redone and not mark one hit wonder ronson

**** mark ronson. I'm beyond dissapointed. mother monster you could have done a million times better than this. I could not be saddened. hopefully the album will prove me wrong. if anyone wants me I will be in the real monsters corner listening to the fame monster

I''m little monster but her voice in this song is awful :( where is comeback hit single? :(

gif-britney-cry.gif

Guess the GP isn't liking it any better. Just hope it can get to #1 on iTunes....

Spoiler

Next thing you know comments like 'GP don't like good music' and 'Who cares about other people's opinion' and 'Chart success don't matter' are the trend in this website...

Evan Peters

when has anybody ever gave a **** about what people who make comments on youtube have to say :awkney: 

emma roberts is an abuser

but remember that the trolls and haters ran to give their flop opinion just wait a few days..and let's see how we feel i'm actually liking way better now PHEW

LePetitGAGABLover

Thats not the GP. GP members hardly never leave comments. Whatever, Ima log out for a couple of days. I love the song, and thats all that matters. I dont need all this negativity revolving a song:diane:

Mister Gaga

Does someone, honestly, LOVE it? 

or are they just pretending to love it, trying to convince themselves they like it?

idk anymore tbh. The song might be good. Gaga's vocals are FIRE. The production...well, i was expecting much, much more from Ronson, Kevin Parker and BloodPop. Something is missing imo...idk what it is. It gets better just for five seconds (1.45 - 1.50) when the background vocals appear, but i still can't get into it.

I'm so confused. 

Lord Axel

"her voice in this song is awful" is the most untrue thing I've heard in a long time hoo boy

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

crazyforgaga

Okay let's start off with the fact that YouTube comments will always say the most negitive thing they can think of. Gaga has always been hated by many. Remember that song that went #1 for seven weeks? Born this way was flooded with comments saying it sounded like 80's crap and was just like Madonna. The reason these comments are so negitive are because it's just monsters expecting pop! Went a person hears this on the radio and hear the song they will realize it for the bop it is 

RadioIsOurs
3 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

when has anybody ever gave a **** about what people who make comments on youtube have to say :awkney: 

Holy **** my prophecy is coming true...:giveup:

Swan Heart
Just now, Mister Gaga said:

I do. :hor:

I adore it.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

fede ARTPOP

The song is good...but is not an instant smash/banger like some people said,,,the chorus is kinda cursi for me :(

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng

6 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

or are they just pretending to love it, trying to convince themselves they like it?

idk anymore tbh. The song might be good. Gaga's vocals are FIRE. The production...well, i was expecting much, much more from Ronson, Kevin Parker and BloodPop. Something is missing imo...idk what it is. It gets better just for five seconds (1.45 - 1.50) when the background vocals appear, but i still can't get into it.

I'm so confused. 

While all the producers might not be so evident on this song, addressing your first question, I honestly love it. I loved it at first listen. It made me so overwhelmed to the point where I was on the verge of tears. Dramatic I know, but I think people who say that love it, actually do really enjoy it. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

• Sara locked this topic

Archived