💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is some of the GP so rude about Gaga?

Werk

Featured Posts

She's better than all their faves that's why... Not even being delusional they feel threated because their fave is releasing a generic bop while Gaga is taking huge risks

djBuffoon

I've found that the people who truly, truly dislike Gaga (to the point where they have to comment on her every time her name is brought up) are the type who take themselves way too seriously. 

TheJackMonster

Poker Face was on the radio and this person was saying 'what happened to Lady Gaga?' I was like :what:

LePetitGAGABLover
Just now, Iwontell said:

I mean, I'm talking from my experience with ppl, so, sure, I might wrong...
Like, one of these days I was chatting in a gaming forum, I mentioned her and the response I got was "which one was that again?"...the ppl I usually see having an opinion about her are pop music junkies...other than that...

But thats the whole GP. They dont care who sings the song, or who made it. If they like the song and its good, they might buy or stream it, but wont really be interested in the artist itself. :huh:

Isn't it obvious?

She's blonde.

She's skinny.

She's rich.

And she's a little bit of a bitch.

My name isn't Timmers

MonsterOfSpain
18 minutes ago, Werk said:

So today I was promoting PI saying it will be out tonight. Apparently people around me started saying "Gaga sucks!". I am honestly p**sed off with the GP's attitude towards Gags. I seriously hate it when the GP is like "Oh I thought she quit music" or "oh I thought she was dead" like goodness. What is it with so many people form the GP being rude about Gags?

Those people sound like they belong in my school :air: 

malazam

You say Gaga and people think gay, that's why, about time for that to change, lets see after PI

another shot before we kiss the other side

donutellha

We'll come for them....... 666fdsfdsfds

Jk,jk. :hug: I mean, not everyone is a pop music addict, but they didn't really have to be that mean. 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

PMKKARDASHiAN

No one but stans and media take an activist interest in any pop star (besides beyonce) so I'm not surprised your friends haven't heard anything from her because applause was her last moderate hit. 

Gp doesn't care about SB performances or Grammy performances. They want music that's fun, relatable, easily digestible, and so on. 

So your friends don't like her? Oh well. I don't have a single person in my life who likes her (my parents respect her talent but they ain't buyin her albums) and I'm making it just fine. 

Archived